BY WONDERFUL #70 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful™ Roasted & Salted Shelled Pistachios.
Heart healthy. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Danielle S.
Pistachios are my absolute favorite, and these Salted and Shelled pistachios from Wonderful brands are just that, wonderful. They are a bit pricier than other brands but I also feel like the pistachios they sell are fresher and have less broken nuts in the bag. A bit of a treat when I hit up the store but they make their way into the cart more often than not.
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
Who doesn't love pistachios??? I love buying them inside the shell because I like to suck the salt off and crack them open just like sunflower seeds!! These are the best pistachios I definitely recommend them and anything buy this brand all of the nuts I have tried by them are so good and fresh tasting!
Rachel S.
Perfect snack and portable to take on the go. I recently enjoyed at the beach with my family. I enjoy the salty shell and great tasting nut. I usually purchase from grocery store as a display can always be found in produce. I bought from Stop & Shop and believe they were also on sale.
Nunna Y.
Exton, Pa
Awesome idea! I love that these are already shelled. It's a great snack with protein and fat to help my 5 year old feel energized at snack time, without spending his whole lunch time or snack time shelling the pistachio. Thanks so much for these unshelled nuts! A real time saver for me and my kid!
Cassidy R.
Greensburg, PA
These are my favorite pistachios. I love that you can find these anywhere and that they sell such a wide variety of different size bags. So you can find the perfect size bag whether you are snacking alone or with a group of friends.
Traci W.
Brownsville, TX
These pistachios are wonderful, but because they're already shelled you might want to measure out a serving lest you find that you've snacked your way through an entire bag. They're that good.
Jacklynn D.
Ridge, NY
The best brand of pistachio on the market. Hands down. That's it, end of review. I don't have anything more to say about them except for the fact they are simply the best ones out and the only ones you should ever buy.
Nikki E.
Naperville, IL
SO DELICIOUS. Expensive but delicious. Best pistachios you can but at the store. Not much else to say but they are a wonderful snack. And I alway buy the shelled ones because they are cheaper and you eat them slower
Molly B.
Columbus, OH
I have tried all kinds of brands of pistachios and this one has the perfect amount of salt. The only problem is, sometimes the shells are sealed shut more often than other brands. These are priced well and I know that they will be good when I buy them.
Kathleen S.
East Lansing, MI
I recently discovered pistaccios and how delicious they are. I could eat these all day long. I am addicted to shelling them and enjoying the salty taste. They are a very healthy option for you and it doesn't take many to get you full. My absolute favorite snack for in between meals.