Wonderful Roasted & Salted Pistachios - 8oz

Wonderful pistachios roasted & salted 20 oz

Wonderful Roasted & Salted Pistachios - 8oz - is it worth getting them in the shell? I've had them shelled but I wasn't sure if it changed the flavor.
Con que bebida fría es mejor acompañarlos ?
What is your favorite snack?
Start your review of Wonderful Roasted & Salted Pistachios - 8oz!
How would you rate this product?
Lellianne C.
I love pistachios! It is a creamy flavored nut but crunchy and addicting to eat. There’s something therapeutic about having to crack open the shell for each nut. This is my go-to brand for pistachios. It is perfectly roasted and lightly salted. Highly recommend if you love pistachios. You should definitely give it a try if you haven’t
Maria C.
Santa Barbara, CA
Wonderful Roasted & Salted Pistachios - 8oz uploaded by Maria C.
This is the only brand of pistachios I will buy, love to have them as a snack, and when you are having a beer 🍺, like to have them with the shell . Mmmm #pistachios #influenster
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
Wonderful Roasted & Salted Pistachios - 8oz uploaded by Ann R.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I always have these on my coffee table For a company and guess when they arrive this way everyone can take a handful there’s nothing like a good old fashion pistachio nut I’ve been eating this for almost 40 years and I love it
Diana H.
1,138 reviews
Wonderful Roasted & Salted Pistachios - 8oz uploaded by Diana H.
Purchased at: Walmart
These Pistachios are good year round. They are already half way out the shell, so there's no cracking or pounding. My favorite flavor is the roasted and salted ones. Pistachios are pricey, but they're worth it.
Jessica R.
Fenton, MO
Wonderful Roasted & Salted Pistachios - 8oz uploaded by Jessica R.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so yummy!!! I love pistachios and they are a great snack to have rather than chips! They even remind me of my grandpa. Only bad thing is is that you have to open them.
Laura C.
Lake Grove, NY
Wonderful Roasted & Salted Pistachios - 8oz uploaded by Laura C.
Purchased at: Costco
This is my absolute favorite snack. Eating them has so many benefits. They are full of vitamins, they help with your cholesterol and they keep your skin and hair healthy, they are so tasty. I highly recommend them . You can get them almost anywhere, most supermarkets have them.
JoAnna M.
Peshtigo, WI
Wonderful Roasted & Salted Pistachios - 8oz uploaded by JoAnna M.
Love, love, love these, they are so amazing! I feel like every time I start to eat them I just can't stop, so I had to go to Sam's Club and get the 2.5lb bag!
Yasmeen S.
Wonderful Roasted & Salted Pistachios - 8oz uploaded by Yasmeen S.
Purchased at: Kroger
100% my favorite all time snack ever. I could seriously eat pistachios for the rest of my life and will be okay with it. I haven’t had the flavored ones but I prefer to stick with the original! An underrated delicacy.
Jessica O.
Medford, NY
Wonderful Roasted & Salted Pistachios - 8oz uploaded by Jessica O.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Pistachios are definitely one of my favorite nuts, this brand is always consistently fresh & tastes great. These pistachios are roasted & salted to perfection, non GMO verified & gluten free. This brand also offers a de-shelled version but they are more expensive & pistachios are pricey in the first place.
Paulina N.
Strongsville, OH
It is really good . But really salty and I hate the shells. Try adding less open shells.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amie P.
il y a un an
T.L. L.
Kennett Sq, PA
il y a 2 ans
Sandy N. il y a 2 ans
No. Doesn’t say it on the bag.