BY WONDERFUL

Pack of 9 single-serving 1.5-ounce bags of our best-selling Wonderful Roasted and Salted Pistachios. Wonderful Pistachios are California-grown in our very own orchards. Pistachios are a good source of fiber and protein, which makes them perfect for everyday snacking and entertaining. Get Crackinâ with Non-GMO Project Verified Wonderful Pistachios today.

Buy on Walmart
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
Very tasty pistachios! The salted flavor is very strong, so this will satisfy any salt cravings you may be having. I like how the sweetness of the pistachio nuts is in good balance. I like that this brand is readily available in lots of stores.
Unique J.
Kansas City
Nice, little, boujee snack. These are an everyday snack as they are full of daily value. Iron is essential. Plus, they're salted nicely, so the taste isn't overbearing.
Anna S.
Hillsboro, OR
So good!
I am a pistachio fan but my husband LOVES them. We don't always have them on hand but I always get him A giant bag of these for any birthday or Holliday! There is nothing worse then spending the money on pistachios and getting a bunch of them that are burnt or dried up and gross. I very rarely have that issue with these!
Great quality and flavor for the price.
Kat M.
Lewisburg
Pistachios are the perfect food. I prefer the pistachios in the shell (though my manicure doesn’t like it) as the shell slows my snacking. The flavor, mild saltiness, and crunch is very satisfying. Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Salt & Pepper Pistachios
Danielle A.
Whittier, CA
Wonderful has the BEST pistachios around. They are perfect for road trips or hiking. Nutritious and tasty, they help to keep me full.and satisfied for hours.
Lorna l.
Morgantown, KY
I already fine this review but.. I love this brand. My favorite type of nut. Most brand have bad ones in the bag, but never this brand.
Lindsey R.
Cookeville , TN
Great light snack but a little pricey. I prefer the flavor of the Walmart brand and they are more affordable.
Harmony S.
These are the best pistachios around. I eat pistachios everyday and this is my favorite brand
J A.
Lindenwold
Your able to enjoy these types of seeds without hassle. Their shell is easy to remove.