Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Sweet Chili Pistachios 7 oz uploaded by Amber H.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful sweet chili pistachios 7 oz see more...

• Is it evenly sweet and spicy or is it mad sweet or mad salty does...1 Answers
  • I do like the way they tasted and the texture of ... Be the first to answer!
  • I've never heard of sweet chili pistachios! Are these still in th...1 Answers
Alicia W.
Fort Collins
I love the sweet, smoky chili flavor of these pistachios. They make for a great on the go protein packed snack that you can feel good about. Energy and great flavor packed in a tiny shell. Pairs well with a sweet fruit like cherries or mango.
Quiana R.
I snack on these pistachios all day everyday and I've taken a liking to this flavor. I always grab this brand and flavor at the grocery store. This bag usually last longer than the other flavors because they can get very spicy but nevertheless good!!
Ariel D.
Foodie Expert
These are the best tasting pistachios ever. The sweet chili is tasty and not spicy at all. It's not very "sweet" either but the flavor is perfect. Wonderful Pistachios brand tends to be pretty pricey though.
taylor s.
Quincy, MA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite flavor they have!! It's sweet but spicy at the same time (not too spicy). It makes eating a healthy snack a little better with the taste! I wish they made bigger bags of this stuff!
Jordan R.
These are the best ever! They are spicy and delicious, they can be on the expensive side but totally worth it! If you like spicy foods I totally recommend trying these!
Terra V.
Wyoming, MI
So GOOD! A snack that includes no guilt. I can take them anywhere, and I know that I have a great tasting, nutritional, filling snack. My only complaint is the price, this is definitely not something I can afford for an everyday work snack. Obviously pistachios are absolutely perfect the way they are, except when you can't get it open, but the sweet chill gives you that sweet, slightly salty, spicy kick. It is my absolute favorite.
Felicity W.
Foodie Expert
I was very pleasantly surprised by these! I thought they would be too spicy for me but they honestly were perfect. I loved the spice of them mixed with the sweet. For sure my new fave
Katherine L.
Brighton, MA
Foodie Expert
These tasted pretty great! I wasnt expecting much and thought they'd taste weird, but it has a nice/slight kick to it. Not too much that it'd be too spicy to handle, but good enough to enjoy. I got these in a sample pack, but I would definitely go out of my way to buy these!
Stephanie K.
Warren, MI
Foodie Expert
I love Pistachios and I love the sweet chilli flavor and those two flavors work really well together. I love that they're healthy for you, delicious and easy to eat on the go.
LINDA C.
Mason, OH
The flavor of these are delicious, my SO and I can devour an entire bag in one sitting. I wish they came in a bigger sized bag and were available at more stores.
Tara N.
I've never heard of sweet chili pistachios! Are these still in the shell or removed?
Alana W.
Atlanta, GA
Is it evenly sweet and spicy or is it mad sweet or mad salty does the flavor even get to the pistachio
Zsaques O.
Detroit, MI
I do like the way they tasted and the texture of the nuts