Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Sweet Chili Pistachios 7 oz uploaded by Amber H.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful sweet chili pistachios 7 oz see more...

• Is it evenly sweet and spicy or is it mad sweet or mad salty does...1 Answers
  • I do like the way they tasted and the texture of ... Be the first to answer!
  • I've never heard of sweet chili pistachios! Are these still in th...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Joey P.
Roswell, GA
I probably got a bad bag or something. Almost half of my bag was not edible. Either they were burnt or did have the crack to open. However, the good ones are really good. They were not sweet and very mild in terms of spiciness. You will need to wash your hands after eating these, the spices stay on the hands.
Cody N.
Glendale Hts, IL
I absolutely love these pistachios. I could sit and eat them all day. Out of an entire bag, I can consistently count only 99.99% of the shells to be open. The sweet chili Spice is the perfect combination of spicy, sweet, and salty.
Alicia W.
Fort Collins
I love the sweet, smoky chili flavor of these pistachios. They make for a great on the go protein packed snack that you can feel good about. Energy and great flavor packed in a tiny shell. Pairs well with a sweet fruit like cherries or mango.
Quiana R.
I snack on these pistachios all day everyday and I've taken a liking to this flavor. I always grab this brand and flavor at the grocery store. This bag usually last longer than the other flavors because they can get very spicy but nevertheless good!!
Ariel D.
These are the best tasting pistachios ever. The sweet chili is tasty and not spicy at all. It's not very "sweet" either but the flavor is perfect. Wonderful Pistachios brand tends to be pretty pricey though.
taylor s.
Quincy, MA
This is my favorite flavor they have!! It's sweet but spicy at the same time (not too spicy). It makes eating a healthy snack a little better with the taste! I wish they made bigger bags of this stuff!
Mermelada đź’‹.
Es un poco caro pero vale la pena, A mi me gustan salados y estos lo son, me encantan porque los pistachos vienen limpiecitos y no cuenta abrirlos con la boca, tambien son adictivos porque no puedes comer solo uno sino el envase entero de pistachos. los recomiendo, sobre todo si los tienes en tu carro, cuando te topas con trafico puedes comerlos para armarte de paciencia mientras el trafico fluye. Es muy bueno tamb para evitar atracones de comida por ansiedad, asi no te arrepentiras de lo que comes, Te satisface porque aporta una grasa buena al organismo. Los recomiendo!
Jordan R.
These are the best ever! They are spicy and delicious, they can be on the expensive side but totally worth it! If you like spicy foods I totally recommend trying these!
Erin L.
Rochester, NY
These are so good and highly addicting! They were a little more money than I wanted to spend but I love trying new and different things, so I indulged. I grew up eating the red pistachios so I was not stranger to a good nut! They had a great flavor and a little spice, so needless to say the bag was gone in one sitting between my husband and I!
Kristi R.
Wayne, OH
The only reason I know what Pistachios is because I bought these. And they sure are delicious. I snack on these all the time, and they are a healthy nut so its great!. Whenever I need a snack I grab a bag of these. The only thing is they are really expensive, but I haven't found another brand that I love better than Wonderful's.
Alana W.
Atlanta, GA
Is it evenly sweet and spicy or is it mad sweet or mad salty does the flavor even get to the pistachio
Tara N.
I've never heard of sweet chili pistachios! Are these still in the shell or removed?
Zsaques O.
Detroit, MI
I do like the way they tasted and the texture of the nuts