Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Abbey G.
Charleston
Foodie Expert
Absolutely disgusted with this brand right now. Dead BUGS were found in a bag of pistachios today and I can't even think about the other 2 bags I have unopened 😷 I never had a problem with this before but now I worry that I may have eaten a bug without realizing! Please be careful everyone! Wonderful Pistachios Roasted & Salted
Lizbeth G.
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite snacks. Thus ones come with no shell so it makes so much easier to enjoy them. Roasted and salted are super yummy.
Fouzia87 C.
London, Walthamstow
Foodie Expert
Pistachios are one of the most flavoursome dry fruit ever. Just a hand full of them sometimes and usually use in my desserts.
Lydia L.
Regina , SK
Foodie Expert
These are an amazing snack and the convenience of the shelled bits makes these perfect for cooking with. I love that they are high quality nuts and appreciate that lots of the work is taken out of it for me.
Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
Ughhh these are such a great snack food. They are so delicious. With the perfect amount of saltines I swear once I pick them up I can't put them down. I end eating the whole bag. They are so good and they are good for you so I'm definitely gonna keep munching on them.
Erica C.
I absolutely love pistachios and these have such a great flavor to them! Also a major plus for me is that they come without the shell so you can eat them a lot easier than having to crack open the shell. These pistachios are a regular purchase of mine and I highly recommend them for a quick, healthy snack!
Corinne D.
I love pistachios!! I use them on salads, for snacking, you name it I'm always popping them in something lol! I feel like this is the only brand I ever end up getting. They're the most readily available and priced on the store shelves (at least in Stop and Shop). I even put them in my rice!
Jessica B.
Foodie Expert
I love pistachios and this almost always is my go to brand. I prefer buying them shelled, it just makes eating them more enjoyable. They are expensive in my opinion but they are worth it. I feel more energized when I snack on healthy foods.
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite snack foods. These pistachios are so good. I love the fact that I don’t have to shell them. Just the right amount of salt as well. For anyone who likes eating nuts these are just right.
Kristina E.
Sarasota, FL
The are so good! Love that they're already shelled but it makes it easy to over indulge!
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.