Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Amber M.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.

BY WONDERFUL #95 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
These are one of my absolute favorite snacks. They are one of the most tasty nuts there are out there. With no shells this easier than ever to grab a nutritious snack or at a little crunch to salads, desserts, and your favorite recipes. This is American heart Association certified. It is gluten-free and contains a little dash of sea salt.
Abbey G.
Charleston
Absolutely disgusted with this brand right now. Dead BUGS were found in a bag of pistachios today and I can't even think about the other 2 bags I have unopened 😷 I never had a problem with this before but now I worry that I may have eaten a bug without realizing! Please be careful everyone! Wonderful Pistachios Roasted & Salted
Lizbeth G.
One of my favorite snacks. Thus ones come with no shell so it makes so much easier to enjoy them. Roasted and salted are super yummy.
Christy F.
Gordon, GA
Highly addictive with every single bite! I can go through an entire bag by myself in no time! And yes, they are a little expensive, but worth a try!
Beth P.
Griffin, GA
My favorite for sluggishness throughout the day or if I need a snack. Easy to take anywhere and which no shell it makes it even quicker! You won’t be disappointed but the price is a little much.
Putri W.
London, ON
You can't go wrong with pistachios. I especially love this one because it's not too salty and it makes my life a lot easier as it has no shells. Healthier alternative for when you want a snack. It is pricey but I usually get mine in bulk at Costco and put them in little baggies for a snack!
Jessica R.
Lodi, OH
Any pistachio is a good pistachio (^=
But these pistachios are the best kind of pistachio. I do take these on ling camp trips.
Fouzia87 C.
London, Walthamstow
Pistachios are one of the most flavoursome dry fruit ever. Just a hand full of them sometimes and usually use in my desserts.
Lydia L.
Regina , SK
These are an amazing snack and the convenience of the shelled bits makes these perfect for cooking with. I love that they are high quality nuts and appreciate that lots of the work is taken out of it for me.
Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
Ughhh these are such a great snack food. They are so delicious. With the perfect amount of saltines I swear once I pick them up I can't put them down. I end eating the whole bag. They are so good and they are good for you so I'm definitely gonna keep munching on them.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.