Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Amber M.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.

BY WONDERFUL #26 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
These are one of my absolute favorite snacks. They are one of the most tasty nuts there are out there. With no shells this easier than ever to grab a nutritious snack or at a little crunch to salads, desserts, and your favorite recipes. This is American heart Association certified. It is gluten-free and contains a little dash of sea salt.
Abbey G.
Charleston
Absolutely disgusted with this brand right now. Dead BUGS were found in a bag of pistachios today and I can't even think about the other 2 bags I have unopened 😷 I never had a problem with this before but now I worry that I may have eaten a bug without realizing! Please be careful everyone! Wonderful Pistachios Roasted & Salted
Lizbeth G.
One of my favorite snacks. Thus ones come with no shell so it makes so much easier to enjoy them. Roasted and salted are super yummy.
SUKI L.
I actually got the lightly salted one and its still taste so good with no shells 👍. Pistachios is my favorite nut snack bite. I love to eat it when I'm watching tv. I just eat it without adding anything to it. This taste better than munching popcorn.
Lydia H.
Poplarville , MS
I love pistachios and these are the perfect amount of roasted and salted I like that they are out of the shells because it makes eating them easier and you get the full flavor of the salt and pepper
Samantha C.
Biloxi, MS
I love pistachios and they are a great snack and ingredient. But I personally prefer the pistachios where you can crack them open. This is a great snack, healthy, and I would recommend them. They are great on pizza and in ice cream.
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
I love these pistachios because they’re just the right amount of salty and I don’t have to bother taking the shells off. They can be a little pricey unless you buy them in bulk at Costco. They are high in protein and healthy fat so they are very satisfying.
Tabitha R.
This is one of my go to snacks for when I am running late for a lunch. It’s amazing for in the go. The best part is they are already shelled for you so the only work involved is opening the bag and enjoying.
Alisha C.
I love pistachios. They are one of my favorites knots I love the family. They are so tasteful and go for you at the same time.Wonderful Pistachios Roasted & Salted
Jen K.
Waynesboro, PA
Way too salty when they aren’t in their shells! And they are expensive. We prefer the shelled ones. They are good for you though and i would definitely recommend to others, if they preferred no shells.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.
Catherine B.
Legaspi City, Albay
This looks pretty delicious but is this budget-friendly?
Jeanette S.
Logan Twp
This I fav snack for my hubby! He is completely addicted to all things pistachio!