Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Stacey S.
Denver, CO
The perfect pick me up, they are so easy to just open the bag and pop in your mouth. It's a little to easy to eat the whole bag since they are not in a shell. They are healthy as long as you are pacing yourself and trying not to eat the entire bag. Perfect for those who love pistachios without all of the work of taking them out of the shell.
Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
Ughhh these are such a great snack food. They are so delicious. With the perfect amount of saltines I swear once I pick them up I can't put them down. I end eating the whole bag. They are so good and they are good for you so I'm definitely gonna keep munching on them.
Katherine A.
Carlisle, AR
Soooo delicious!! Without the shell to work the nut out of I catch myself eating a lot more but still a great healthy snack!!!
Dessy L.
New Britain, CT
Foodie Expert
Personally I prefer it better eating pistachios with the shell because it holds more salty flavor!
member-9b13fee05
Marbella
Me encantatannn siempre uno de esos me alegra el día y hoy me vendrían genial
Jessica C.
Definitely a favorite snack of mine and my husbands. I could eat a pound a day.
Only down fall is they are expensive :(
Jane K.
Syracuse, NY
These are a great snack, especially for travel. I love pistachios, but it's hard to eat them with the shells while in the car. The main reason it gets three stars as opposed to more is because pistachios are just SO expensive! They aren't the kind of snack I can have all the time, but I do enjoy them as a special treat every now and then.
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
Foodie Expert
Non-shell are my favorite, amazing snack, can also add to yogurt, salads etc. These are one of my go to snacks because they are healthy and stomp cravings
Ann D.
Pittsburgh, PA
My whole family enjoys these pistachios! The fact that they are shelled, makes it super easy to portion out for a quick snack on the go. Love them!
Amber T.
I love these pistachios!! Great flavor. They have just enough salt and a perfect crunch. Only con is they are sometimes hard to crack. I would buy these again.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.