Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Target
Abbey G.
Charleston
Foodie Expert
Absolutely disgusted with this brand right now. Dead BUGS were found in a bag of pistachios today and I can't even think about the other 2 bags I have unopened 😷 I never had a problem with this before but now I worry that I may have eaten a bug without realizing! Please be careful everyone! Wonderful Pistachios Roasted & Salted
Rona C.
Union, NJ
This is really good but very expensive. I would rather buy generic brand than buy this again.
Fabiana O.
são Gonçalo
E muito gostoso,bom para por no sorvete,ou como tira gosto mesmo...sabor marcante muito bom
Shauna C.
Sligo Ireland
Love the taste but not that big of a fan ymthe pachaging is nice and the pistachio 🙂 Yum my friends and sisters really injoyed them too lol
Stephanie R.
GROVELAND, FL
Foodie Expert
Honestly I'm not too fond of pistachios, but I do like their salty exterior. It may be a waste but I just grab
their saltiness and throw the rest away.
Brianna L.
Hands down the best pistachio out there. But it is WAY too expensive. The price is the reason I don't get it so often.
Jaimie M.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
The pistachios were good. I like that you can buy them shelled, but honestly I think they tasted too roasted and not salty enough. For the price point, I was not really super impressed. The crunch was nice though.
Ashlee W.
It is nice that you get more pistachios for the price but I like the way shelled ones taste much better.
Keira R.
Cornelius, NC
These are delish, I do prefer the shelled ones tho after having these last week for the first time just because I like to lick my fingers after peeling the open I would recommend them if you are on the go and can't get your hands to sticky or messy they are all expensive but worth it I will buy them again But only for in the car I'll buy the shelled ones for at home 😃
Dessy L.
New Britain, CT
Foodie Expert
Personally I prefer it better eating pistachios with the shell because it holds more salty flavor!
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.