BY WONDERFUL #72 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

Abbey G.
Charleston
Absolutely disgusted with this brand right now. Dead BUGS were found in a bag of pistachios today and I can't even think about the other 2 bags I have unopened 😷 I never had a problem with this before but now I worry that I may have eaten a bug without realizing! Please be careful everyone! Wonderful Pistachios Roasted & Salted
Rona C.
Union, NJ
This is really good but very expensive. I would rather buy generic brand than buy this again.
Fabiana O.
são Gonçalo
E muito gostoso,bom para por no sorvete,ou como tira gosto mesmo...sabor marcante muito bom
Shauna C.
Sligo Ireland
Love the taste but not that big of a fan ymthe pachaging is nice and the pistachio 🙂 Yum my friends and sisters really injoyed them too lol
Stephanie R.
GROVELAND, FL
Honestly I'm not too fond of pistachios, but I do like their salty exterior. It may be a waste but I just grab
their saltiness and throw the rest away.
Brianna L.
Hands down the best pistachio out there. But it is WAY too expensive. The price is the reason I don't get it so often.
Jaimie M.
Winston Salem, NC
The pistachios were good. I like that you can buy them shelled, but honestly I think they tasted too roasted and not salty enough. For the price point, I was not really super impressed. The crunch was nice though.
Ashlee W.
Katy, TX
It is nice that you get more pistachios for the price but I like the way shelled ones taste much better.
Keira R.
Cornelius, NC
These are delish, I do prefer the shelled ones tho after having these last week for the first time just because I like to lick my fingers after peeling the open I would recommend them if you are on the go and can't get your hands to sticky or messy they are all expensive but worth it I will buy them again But only for in the car I'll buy the shelled ones for at home 😃
Sasa P.
Not a big fan of how salty these ended up being. It’s still overall good to keep around when I’m on the run but hungry since it’s an easy to pack snack. The salty flavor does make me eat more than I intend to though.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.
Catherine B.
Legaspi City, Albay
This looks pretty delicious but is this budget-friendly?
Jeanette S.
Logan Twp
This I fav snack for my hubby! He is completely addicted to all things pistachio!