BY WONDERFUL #32 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

Nicole K.
Gary, IN
These disappear in my house! The bag never lasts longer than a day. They are quite delicious and the packaging is great to reseal them! Unfortunately they cost so much that I buy them maybe once a month. I just can't bring myself to spend $12+ on a bag of pistachios all the time, any one else feel the same?
Emily C.
Oklahoma city, OK
Pistachios are a great healthy snack. They are addicting! I have grown up eating them because my dad loves them. They are a staple in my pantry and a regular addition to my lunch every day. It's hard not to eat the whole bag! I love pistachios and so does my own family.
Jada E.
Grayson, GA
I buy these at Costco (the best price per ounce), and LOVE THEM! In fact, I have to limit myself to keep myself from overeating these in a matter of a day or two. I primarily buy them for snacking, but have used them in recipes a time or two....Buying them shelled is a luxury, but totally worth it from time to time!
Ana B.
Snellville, GA
Pistachios are the best snacks for someone who is worried about their diet or not :) i love them they are so low in calories and so good! My best friend is a nutritionist and he was the one who recommended it to me and i love him for that lol. they are a little high on the money side but its so worth it.
Jessica F.
Rolla, MO
I love Pistachios. Wonderful is the perfect brand! The only thing I find disappointing about the already shelled roasted and salted pistachios is that I like to crack the shells myself. I think they don't taste the same when they are already shelled. Not as "fresh."
Evan S.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
As much as I like not having to shell these pistachios, I don't like the taste of the shelled ones as much. They aren't as salty and some may even have a weird taste to them. It's nice that they are pre shelled, I would definitely get these to use in recipes!
Cherri B.
Valparaiso, IN
These are my favorites snack when I am craving a salt fix! They are delicious and addictive you just can't eat a few at a time! Lol I buy these whenever we can afford them! I wish they could be a cheaper price because I would definitely buy more often!
Katie L.
I have a pistachio problem, in that I can't stop eating them. I prefer the salty shelled pistachios, and love that I can easily find them at Walmart. These are a great snack for work, to pick my up halfway through the day. Very healthy in moderation too.
Jada J.
Naples, FL
I sometimes like these and sometimes not. I think I like the nuts in the shell better . These seem to be a little more dryer out and can have some funny flavors. I buy the really big bags from Costco. Get the pistachios with the shells they are better .
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
I keep these in my drawer at work I sneak a couple here and there I love these rather than my old addiction of sunflower seeds these taste so much better and they are so good, the saltiness of the shell is great the inside itself is sweet it's just great
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.
Catherine B.
Legaspi City, Albay
This looks pretty delicious but is this budget-friendly?
Jeanette S.
Logan Twp
This I fav snack for my hubby! He is completely addicted to all things pistachio!