Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.

BY WONDERFUL #20 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? I ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Target
Tina T.
Tina T.
San Diego, CA
I bought this pack for a recipe and ended up taking the rest of the bag to my office where they saved me from office candy and cookies and kept me going throughout the day. Extremely healthy, delicious, and quite filling, these nuts are one of my favorite snacks.
Kristy M.
Kristy M.
Thank you for a pistachio product I don't have to work for! Great amount of salt, with only a few bad nuts in each bag - is there even a way to prevent the bad ones from slipping in though?
Caution against overindulging when the pistachios are so easy to grab...
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
I never thought that i would eat green peanuts essentially. but once i tried it, i couldn't stop eating pistachios! They aren't high at all with calories, and its a great snack food for when you're just trying to make it to dinner and don't want to overdue yourself
Aubry V.
Aubry V.
Central Point, OR
My entire family can't get enough of these pistachios. My little girl has loved them since she could chew and always asks for them every time we go to the store. They are a little pricey but totally worth it. I love them for snacks, road trips, school and more.
Becca M.
Becca M.
Mendota Hts, MN
Who wouldn't love a bag of pistachios that are already shelled for you and ready to eat? Great as a snack, or crushed as a topping - these are always delicious. Pick up a giant bag at Costco to have on hand for impromptu guests - especially around the holidays!
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Woodbury, MN
Sometimes peeling pistachios can be a bit much. Especially when you're hungry for them. Love the ones that are already shelled. It's what I add to my trail mix. I've never had an issue with Wonderful Pistachios products but would love if they were a lower cost.
Erini A.
Erini A.
CLEVELAND, OH
GET THE BIG BAG! I love Wonderful Pistachios Roasted and Salted so much. With or without the shell these are so amazing. I like having these at work for a snack or during parties to have on a table. Perfect for adding to salads for that nice crunch and flavor!
Iris O.
Iris O.
Riverside, CA
Love these. I buy them in a big bag from Costco. I don't have to worry about that annoying shell. I have to be careful not to eat the whole bag at once. Great price for the convience of not deal with the shell. If you have not tried these go out and get a bag.
Alina K.
Alina K.
Palo Alto, CA
I like this pistachios so much. the quality of this nuts so good and you could not find any bad pistachio. It is not so salty and over roasted. To compare it with other product these pistachios are very good. And they are sold everywhere. It is a good option!
Evan S.
Evan S.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
As much as I like not having to shell these pistachios, I don't like the taste of the shelled ones as much. They aren't as salty and some may even have a weird taste to them. It's nice that they are pre shelled, I would definitely get these to use in recipes!
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.