Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Amber M.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Heather L.
Banning, CA
Oh my goodness, how I love Pistachios! They are one of my favorite nuts! I am a repeated consumer for sure! I usually get mine from Walmart, they seem to be cheaper there. I buy them as often as I can.If you love Pistachios these are the brand to buy!
Mandy P.
Dewitt , VA
My shift used to share these things all night. they make a perfect snack and is supposed to be good for you as well. i would recommend these as a good snack to fill you up without chips and junk food but with good flavor, i don't like peanuts but i love pistachios i just hate how expensive they are.
Stephanie M.
These are the best lazy snack, who likes to work to get the shell off? No one, I also like to have these to put in salads and yogurt they are so tasty. I cannot come across these everywhere, I found them at sams and at some targets, they are on the pricey side but worth the health benefits.
Megan F.
This is such a smart product! My husband and I love To snack on pistachios, and having them already shelled is just so handy! They are a little pricey, but the bag lasts well for the money. I would totally recommend these for any pistachio fan.
Ylenia E.
My aunt and I love these! They're perfect to bring on a picnic or just eat when watching t.v. I like that they're healthy but so yummy at the same time. Not too many in the package come empty either, which can sometimes happen with other brands.
Erini A.
Cleveland , OH
GET THE BIG BAG! I love Wonderful Pistachios Roasted and Salted so much. With or without the shell these are so amazing. I like having these at work for a snack or during parties to have on a table. Perfect for adding to salads for that nice crunch and flavor!
Natalie P.
Wilton Manors, FL
I could eat and entire bag of these if you let me. I love these as a salty snack that won't set you back with your fitness goals. I like to purchase larger bags so that I get my moneys worth. Would def recommend to any nut lover such as myself. Can't wait to try the flavors they now offer.
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
Expensive for sure but definitely tasty and yummy to munch on for in between snack time. Sometimes it's a hassle to crack them open but so delicious and worth it! I miss the red ones they had back in the day and made your hands, lips, mouth, tongue, everything red! They should bring those back!
Ali M.
Loveland, CO
I feel like most pistachios are pretty close in taste, at least I thought that until we purchased/tasted these. I feel like these are so much better than the previous brand we used to purchase. They are much more dry and crunchy than the other brand. I personally don't like soft, soggy feeling pistachios. I'll stick with the Wonderful Brand!
Melissa D.
Pinson, AL
Pistachios are hands-down my favorite snack - and the Wonderful brand is well, WONDERFUL! This 12 ounce bag of shelled pistachios is the perfect addition to any beach or road trip bag. I don't have to worry about finding a trash bag or spare cup for the shells. The flavor is fantastic too!
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.