Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Amber M.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Evan S.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
As much as I like not having to shell these pistachios, I don't like the taste of the shelled ones as much. They aren't as salty and some may even have a weird taste to them. It's nice that they are pre shelled, I would definitely get these to use in recipes!
Ana B.
Snellville, GA
Pistachios are the best snacks for someone who is worried about their diet or not :) i love them they are so low in calories and so good! My best friend is a nutritionist and he was the one who recommended it to me and i love him for that lol. they are a little high on the money side but its so worth it.
Katie L.
I have a pistachio problem, in that I can't stop eating them. I prefer the salty shelled pistachios, and love that I can easily find them at Walmart. These are a great snack for work, to pick my up halfway through the day. Very healthy in moderation too.
Tina T.
San Diego, CA
I bought this pack for a recipe and ended up taking the rest of the bag to my office where they saved me from office candy and cookies and kept me going throughout the day. Extremely healthy, delicious, and quite filling, these nuts are one of my favorite snacks.
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
I keep these in my drawer at work I sneak a couple here and there I love these rather than my old addiction of sunflower seeds these taste so much better and they are so good, the saltiness of the shell is great the inside itself is sweet it's just great
Jada J.
Naples , FL
I sometimes like these and sometimes not. I think I like the nuts in the shell better . These seem to be a little more dryer out and can have some funny flavors. I buy the really big bags from Costco. Get the pistachios with the shells they are better .
Cherri B.
Valparaiso, IN
These are my favorites snack when I am craving a salt fix! They are delicious and addictive you just can't eat a few at a time! Lol I buy these whenever we can afford them! I wish they could be a cheaper price because I would definitely buy more often!
zer v.
A little pricey, but love love Pistachios! It's addicting and refreshing. Great snack to munch on all day. The bad thing is that you always have to open them and sometimes you don't have a trash bag and you have to throw the shell back into the bag.
Alexus H.
High quality pistachios. Finding a bad but is an extreme rarity. Salted but just enough to still be considered healthy. My dad started eating these to quit smoking and these are now his new addiction. There's no other like them so good luck trying.
Heather L.
Banning, CA
Oh my goodness, how I love Pistachios! They are one of my favorite nuts! I am a repeated consumer for sure! I usually get mine from Walmart, they seem to be cheaper there. I buy them as often as I can.If you love Pistachios these are the brand to buy!
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.