BY WONDERFUL #32 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

Buy on Target
Chauna S.
Cincinnati, OH
Love them! I can't enough about pistachios. They are a good and healthy snack. They have a lot of benefits for your body with just a hand full of nuts. There is no other brand that I have tried that compares to the taste of Wonderful. I would recommend these to anybody.
Ashley m.
Batesville, MS
This is the best of the best when it comes to pistachios. Great packaging that stays fresh, It is very healthy for you and is the best snack when you are wanting a unique taste. pro and con about shells. stays fresher longer! lol not too salty either. meatier than other nuts.
Michelle T.
Coon Rapids, IA
The flavor is great on these shelled pistachios. I do like that I don't have the mess of shelling them but I eat them way too fast. I do miss shelling them when there already done for me. I will be buying the pistachios in the shell because it makes me eat them slowly.
Paige C.
Bend, OR
These little bits of heaven are perfect for cooking, as well as a snack on the go! I have bought these many times, and always love them. They are not only nutritious, but they are really satisfying, so there won't be any need to go for those potato chips later on in the day. I also love how they are pre shelled!
Madison B.
Lynnwood, WA
I could eat these all day. I love that they are salty but not too salty. This is the only brand of pistachios I have tried. I think they are a little pricey so I don't buy too often. They are a great healthy snack for anyone. Sometimes the shells are hard to pop open
Ariane M.
Maryville, TN
These pistachios are my favorite snack to keep around. They are guilt free and surprisingly fun to crack open. I only buy these when they are on sale because pistachios are crazy expensive. I have bought these on several occasions and usually find promotions when I'm at Publix!
Nicole K.
Gary, IN
These disappear in my house! The bag never lasts longer than a day. They are quite delicious and the packaging is great to reseal them! Unfortunately they cost so much that I buy them maybe once a month. I just can't bring myself to spend $12+ on a bag of pistachios all the time, any one else feel the same?
Aubry V.
Central Point, OR
My entire family can't get enough of these pistachios. My little girl has loved them since she could chew and always asks for them every time we go to the store. They are a little pricey but totally worth it. I love them for snacks, road trips, school and more.
Emily C.
Oklahoma city, OK
Pistachios are a great healthy snack. They are addicting! I have grown up eating them because my dad loves them. They are a staple in my pantry and a regular addition to my lunch every day. It's hard not to eat the whole bag! I love pistachios and so does my own family.
Jada E.
Grayson, GA
I buy these at Costco (the best price per ounce), and LOVE THEM! In fact, I have to limit myself to keep myself from overeating these in a matter of a day or two. I primarily buy them for snacking, but have used them in recipes a time or two....Buying them shelled is a luxury, but totally worth it from time to time!
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.
Catherine B.
Legaspi City, Albay
This looks pretty delicious but is this budget-friendly?
Jeanette S.
Logan Twp
This I fav snack for my hubby! He is completely addicted to all things pistachio!