Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.

BY WONDERFUL #20 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? I ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Target
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Stuart, FL
My family loves Wonderful Pistachios! I try to buy the bag of shelled pistachios that are roasted and salted to have available for snacking and for adding to salads. The only added ingredient is sea salt. I would recommend these to anyone concerned with eating healthy.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Coon Rapids, IA
The flavor is great on these shelled pistachios. I do like that I don't have the mess of shelling them but I eat them way too fast. I do miss shelling them when there already done for me. I will be buying the pistachios in the shell because it makes me eat them slowly.
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
Marceline, MO
I love these pistachios, but I can rarely buy them because of the price in my area. A bag like this is about $12, and that doesn't work on a budget. I would buy these much more readily if they were more affordable because they are so delicious and healthy to snack on.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Salisbury , MD
I could eat these all day. I love that they are salty but not too salty. This is the only brand of pistachios I have tried. I think they are a little pricey so I don't buy too often. They are a great healthy snack for anyone. Sometimes the shells are hard to pop open
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Seattle, WA
I love Pistachios. Wonderful is the perfect brand! The only thing I find disappointing about the already shelled roasted and salted pistachios is that I like to crack the shells myself. I think they don't taste the same when they are already shelled. Not as "fresh."
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Kingsville, TX
I am obsessed with these!!! We MUST have these in our house at all time. It makes a perfect little snack. The shells are easy to crack open. My niece is a huge nut fan, and these are her absolutely favorite when she goes to my house. I recommend to others for sure.
Marie C.
Marie C.
Granite Falls, NC
This are so delicious but the price is out of my range to purchase often. The fresh taste and also help to subside food cravings of ice cream. So much healthier for my body. This has become a treat when purchased lately. I do recommend a healthier snack for others.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Burien, WA
Love the Already shelled pistachios from wonderful pistachios. I also love that they make little snack packs for lunch or school snacks. They are great quality with great flavor, healthy and very convenient that they are already shelled and packaged into servings.
Tracey R.
Tracey R.
Corona, CA
Wonderful Pistachios never disappoint. Always fresh. I like the ones in the shell because it's part of the whole experience of eating pistachios. We buy these often and I highly recommend this product to everyone who loves pistachios. Who doesn't love pistachios!!
Kam H.
Kam H.
Hayward, CA
I love pistachios!!! And these are so delicious!!! I get them from Costco and its a really good price because of course its from Costco. That's where you would save most for these. They are very filling and is a healthy snack. So go for it if you haven't tried it!
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.