Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.

BY WONDERFUL #20 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? I ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Target
chaimaa E.
chaimaa E.
El jadida
Hello dearmy name is chaimaa I am the admin and the creator of the page harmony_maroc on instagram it is a public page for all the people sharing with the subscribers all who is in relation with the stars their new news and their personal life.if not I love this site too much and I like to give my personal view on products that I had already use and I liked well tested this product from your site to give my point of view on the and to share your page and of course the products I test from you for free Vox Box testing thanks  Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
Valencia
These are my favorite pistachios because they are shelled already. With my long nails getting them open before was a pain haha. I have bad migraines and pistachio nuts help with my migraines for some odd reason. They are not overly salted which is good and the roasted flavor is also very nice as well. I'm giving them a 4 out of 5 stars because I noticed they have been pretty pricey. They jumped like $4 in my local market over the last month which I find odd. However I will still buy them because they definitely helped me and they're a great snack
🔐
🔐
I love these they look so fresh and green bell they even taste amazing sometimes I eat them alone other times I use them as food decorations
Belén O.
Belén O.
The most healthy snack, I always have one package of these into my kitchen and also into my school locker
Lacey C.
Lacey C.
Pistachios are the best especially this brand and you get more for your money if buy them without the shells in a package. They are best to buy at bulk stores like Costco because they are usually on sale and the bags are way bigger.
Katherine O.
Katherine O.
Cabimas
Uff. I love pistachios and this one it is a great selection. They are really delicious and it's comes in a easy bag
Arielle D.
Arielle D.
This is the only brand of pistachios that i ever buy. Always good. Perfectly salty. But so hard to not eat the whole bag haha
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Newcastle
I live different types of nuts but these are the ultimate mostly the novelty of having to open the shell and find the pistachio ...love it every time
Ruth E.
Ruth E.
I love wonderful pistachios! and they are the best pistachios I have ever eaten. They are so amazing and salty and good! They are so delicious! I want everyone to try them. The only concern I have is that it is so expensive for a little bag and I only get it if it is on sale.
Liloo S.
Liloo S.
Siempre los preparo con ensaladas ya viene listas me encanta son nutritivas y me bajan un poco de peso
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.