BY WONDERFUL #32 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

Buy on Target
Ali C.
Englewood, CO
Pistachios are one of my favorite snacks and these are so good! I love them!
Tori Skye N.
Land O Lakes, FL
These are so dangerously delicious! Is hard not to eat the whole bag at once!
member-9b13fee05
Marbella
Me encantatannn siempre uno de esos me alegra el día y hoy me vendrían genial
jo L.
Erie, PA
I can't afford to buy these often but when I do I make the best of it yummy
Amber L.
Crestview, FL
I love these!!! All the flavor of the unshelled ones, but bone of the work!
Meredith F.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
These are super addicting and without a shell it is very easy to eat a ton!
Lacey C.
Pistachios are the best especially this brand and you get more for your money if buy them without the shells in a package. They are best to buy at bulk stores like Costco because they are usually on sale and the bags are way bigger.
Putri W.
London, ON
You can't go wrong with pistachios. I especially love this one because it's not too salty and it makes my life a lot easier as it has no shells. Healthier alternative for when you want a snack. It is pricey but I usually get mine in bulk at Costco and put them in little baggies for a snack!
Danielle R.
I LOVE these pistachios! I always try to bring some type of nut as a snack at work or school, and lately I have been reaching for Wonderful brand pistachios! They're an extremely healthy and delicious snack that keeps you satisfied. These pistachios in particular are delicious and very portable as they are already shelled, making them easy to eat as a quick snack for some protein! If you are looking for snacks that are hearty and contain a high amount of protein and fiber, I highly suggest grabbing a bag of Wonderful Pistachios! They are a pricier nut in general, but they are delicious and healthy. Costco sells larger bags at a discounted price and that is usually where I buy mine, but you can find these at your local supermarket usually!
Lydia L.
Regina, SK
These are an amazing snack and the convenience of the shelled bits makes these perfect for cooking with. I love that they are high quality nuts and appreciate that lots of the work is taken out of it for me.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.
Catherine B.
Legaspi City, Albay
This looks pretty delicious but is this budget-friendly?
Jeanette S.
Logan Twp
This I fav snack for my hubby! He is completely addicted to all things pistachio!