Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.

BY WONDERFUL #80 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Shauna C.
Sligo Ireland
Love the taste but not that big of a fan ymthe pachaging is nice and the pistachio 🙂 Yum my friends and sisters really injoyed them too lol
Sarah B.
I love Wonderful Pistachios! They have a great taste and you can tell they are high quality. They make for a great snack during a busy day!
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
😍😍😍😍😍😍
LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Perfect for every and any snacking occasion.
Pistachio's are usually a little expensive but always worth it
Nikita P.
Turner Valley, Alberta
These are sooo good, I love to pop these in a bag and take them wherever I go. these are quite expensive, but most pistachios are.
Khushi M.
Noida
These are very very tasty .... High quality.. Packaging is great..awesome ... Everything is just great about these pistachios
Rūta Z.
Rīga
I could sell my soul for these ones!
I loves pistachios! <3 They are one of my favorite snacks. They are really easy to open.
Lydia D.
Beamsville, ON
Delicious and all of the work is done for you. These are great for snacks but also for baking, cooking or tossing in a salad.
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
These are really, really good, I like cracking them in my teeth, they taste really good and they don't make me breakout.
Ambar Sachet S.
of my favorite products this is number one I love pistachios am addicted to them always in my bag must have pistachios.
Saima S.
Soo good and so healthy to eat. Good for health and good to use this brand. They are so good, you can't resist them.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.