Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.

BY WONDERFUL #20 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? I ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Rūta Z.
Rūta Z.
Rīga
I could sell my soul for these ones!
I loves pistachios! <3 They are one of my favorite snacks. They are really easy to open.
Khushi M.
Khushi M.
Noida
These are very very tasty .... High quality.. Packaging is great..awesome ... Everything is just great about these pistachios
Lydia D.
Lydia D.
Beamsville, ON
Delicious and all of the work is done for you. These are great for snacks but also for baking, cooking or tossing in a salad.
Evelyn M.
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
These are really, really good, I like cracking them in my teeth, they taste really good and they don't make me breakout.
Ambar Sachet S.
Ambar Sachet S.
of my favorite products this is number one I love pistachios am addicted to them always in my bag must have pistachios.
Saima S.
Saima S.
Soo good and so healthy to eat. Good for health and good to use this brand. They are so good, you can't resist them.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Hornby, Ontario
Such a yummy snack that my whole family loves. We tend to sit down and eat way too many...basically the whole bag.
Shar🎈
Shar🎈
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I love pistachios. Makes my day by eating like half or sometimes a full pack of them! Healthy food people!!
Amber C.
Amber C.
Best pistachios hands down. Easy to break open and delicious to eat. You couldn't ask for anything better.
Shenell L.
Shenell L.
One of my favorite nuts. doesn't hurt that they did all the work for my and shelled those little buggers!
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.