Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
Non-shell are my favorite, amazing snack, can also add to yogurt, salads etc. These are one of my go to snacks because they are healthy and stomp cravings
Manda M.
Harmony, FL
My absolute favorite snacks they already come pre shelled for you they're sweet and salty and healthy and definitely worth the price for the convenience of them already being opened. I would recommend this to anyone
Danielle R.
I LOVE these pistachios! I always try to bring some type of nut as a snack at work or school, and lately I have been reaching for Wonderful brand pistachios! They're an extremely healthy and delicious snack that keeps you satisfied. These pistachios in particular are delicious and very portable as they are already shelled, making them easy to eat as a quick snack for some protein! If you are looking for snacks that are hearty and contain a high amount of protein and fiber, I highly suggest grabbing a bag of Wonderful Pistachios! They are a pricier nut in general, but they are delicious and healthy. Costco sells larger bags at a discounted price and that is usually where I buy mine, but you can find these at your local supermarket usually!
Cara K.
St. Albert, AB
Love these pistachios as a snack, but I warn you they are extremely addictive! These definitely taste fresher than the ones that you buy from the bulk bins at the grocery store and are salted just slightly and are not overpowering. Awesome tip about pistachios: because of their iron content, eating them during your period does wonders at helping with cramps!
Kathleen S.
I can't find these anywhere in Canada:( I use to be able to get them at Costco but not anymore. These are my favorite pistachios, the only ones I eat and now I can't get them:( but they are amazing I love them and have eaten so many in a sitting that I made my self sick lol ;) if you can get ur hands on these delicious little nuts I suggest you do asap!
Nicole M.
Santo Domingo
If you want to eat something nutritious and with a great taste I recommend completely consume these pistachios, their rich flavor make you can´t stop eating them and you can give it to your family, the best thing is that they are healthy and although they are a little expensive some countries like mine you will not regret try
Paola D.
Pistaccios are a delicacy I love this brand 'cause they roast the pistaccios on point and they keep their flavor intact if not they boost the flavor with salt and other spices. My favorite is onñy roasted and salt to enjoy as a healthy snack (just don'y eat too much...you know, the sodium)
Faythe A.
These are absolutely delicious! The convenience of not having to shell them makes up for the expensive nature behind pistachios. I found them to be perfectly salted and a wonderful snack. Definitely a splurge as a small bag is quite expensive, but i recommend giving them a try.
Challis D.
Pistachios. You pick one up and you eat it. It's good, right? Nicely roasted and salted, oh what a glorious little nut. But then you eat another one. And then another. Before you can finish asking if anyone else would like any, you've eaten the whole bag! Addicting. WONDERFUL.
Adina B.
Toronto, Ontario
These pistachios are by far the best I have ever tasted. I got them at the grocery store, where there are also other flavours. They definitely surpassed all my expectations, and that is why I buy them again and again. The salt adds the nicest touch of flavour!
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.