Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.

BY WONDERFUL #20 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? I ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Target
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
I can't find these anywhere in Canada:( I use to be able to get them at Costco but not anymore. These are my favorite pistachios, the only ones I eat and now I can't get them:( but they are amazing I love them and have eaten so many in a sitting that I made my self sick lol ;) if you can get ur hands on these delicious little nuts I suggest you do asap!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Santo Domingo
If you want to eat something nutritious and with a great taste I recommend completely consume these pistachios, their rich flavor make you can´t stop eating them and you can give it to your family, the best thing is that they are healthy and although they are a little expensive some countries like mine you will not regret try
Paola D.
Paola D.
Pistaccios are a delicacy I love this brand 'cause they roast the pistaccios on point and they keep their flavor intact if not they boost the flavor with salt and other spices. My favorite is onñy roasted and salt to enjoy as a healthy snack (just don'y eat too much...you know, the sodium)
Faythe A.
Faythe A.
These are absolutely delicious! The convenience of not having to shell them makes up for the expensive nature behind pistachios. I found them to be perfectly salted and a wonderful snack. Definitely a splurge as a small bag is quite expensive, but i recommend giving them a try.
Challis D.
Challis D.
Pistachios. You pick one up and you eat it. It's good, right? Nicely roasted and salted, oh what a glorious little nut. But then you eat another one. And then another. Before you can finish asking if anyone else would like any, you've eaten the whole bag! Addicting. WONDERFUL.
Adina B.
Adina B.
Toronto, Ontario
These pistachios are by far the best I have ever tasted. I got them at the grocery store, where there are also other flavours. They definitely surpassed all my expectations, and that is why I buy them again and again. The salt adds the nicest touch of flavour!
Ayla W.
Ayla W.
Vancouver, BC
Great pistachios! A bit on the expensive side but most pistachios are pricey. Always good flavors to choose from and fresh nuts. I enjoy this brand and will continue to purchase it. Usually purchase these from the grocery store and also enjoy their almonds.
cianne t.
cianne t.
Absolutely love these.not usually a lover of pistachios but these are great and soooo flavorful I could eat a whole bag. I couldn't compare it to other products its so good!!! I bought them at Walmart but have seen them around, would recommened
Tia-Rose G.
Tia-Rose G.
Coventry, ['', '', '']
This product isn't my faveourite but it does what it says on the box. It is healthy however it hasn't got a nice taste to it. The pistachios are very salted which is good but I definitely think you should test it out before you buy it
Rory S.
Rory S.
Wingham, Ontario
Like a drug in a bag! Absolutely addicting, delicious and nutritious. Downside, where can I still buy them? They're harder than hell to find up here... But I would sell my car to buy more 😉😉. That's how good these are!
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.