Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.

BY WONDERFUL #20 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? I ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Target
Twana S.
Twana S.
Plantation, FL
I love the fact that these are already shelled and you don't half to peel them. This is my go to snack when I still want to feel healthy
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
My husband loves this snack. Great for football, late night movies, even great for parties.
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Patchogue, NY
Pistachios are the only kind of nut my 7 year old will eat. Though expensive, they are healthy and a must have in my growing humans diet. I splurge on the shelled bag so I can give them to her in her lunchbox and know she's not spending more time cracking them than eating them. The more she gets into her belly a day the better right!
Krystal C.
Krystal C.
Wise, Va
My family loves pistachios. There a great snack and the right amount of salt. I usually get the bigger bag from Walmart.
I dislike shelling the nit and you get to just eat these on the go without the mess of a shell
I love pistachios and i tried to have them always at a hand im trying to follow a diet but this pistachios make it hard, you can never have only few, they are addictive
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Irvine, CA
You can't go wrong with pistachios.... yummmmy absolutely love them... I can finish a whole bag in one sitting and the great part is that they're healthy for you even my kids love them .. now I want some
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Nashville, TN
Love these! All the flavor none of the work. They are so awesome! Why is this just now a thing?
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
I LOVE these pistachios! I always try to bring some type of nut as a snack at work or school, and lately I have been reaching for Wonderful brand pistachios! They're an extremely healthy and delicious snack that keeps you satisfied. These pistachios in particular are delicious and very portable as they are already shelled, making them easy to eat as a quick snack for some protein! If you are looking for snacks that are hearty and contain a high amount of protein and fiber, I highly suggest grabbing a bag of Wonderful Pistachios! They are a pricier nut in general, but they are delicious and healthy. Costco sells larger bags at a discounted price and that is usually where I buy mine, but you can find these at your local supermarket usually!
Cara K.
Cara K.
St. Albert, AB
Love these pistachios as a snack, but I warn you they are extremely addictive! These definitely taste fresher than the ones that you buy from the bulk bins at the grocery store and are salted just slightly and are not overpowering. Awesome tip about pistachios: because of their iron content, eating them during your period does wonders at helping with cramps!
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.