Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Manda M.
Harmony, FL
My absolute favorite snacks they already come pre shelled for you they're sweet and salty and healthy and definitely worth the price for the convenience of them already being opened. I would recommend this to anyone
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
Non-shell are my favorite, amazing snack, can also add to yogurt, salads etc. These are one of my go to snacks because they are healthy and stomp cravings
Kristin M.
Nashville, TN
Love these! All the flavor none of the work. They are so awesome! Why is this just now a thing?
anna a.
Thornton, CO
I love pistachios! They're healthy and an easy snack on the go. They can be a little messy if they have the shells which is a downside.
Tammy J.
Mcloud, OK
Yummy yummy and yummy! These and totally delicious and everyone knows nuts are good for you and did ii mention that their yummy?!
Andrea V.
Doral, FL

I love pistachios without shell. these are the only ones who have then liked to try and find several brands that they had one without shell. I love to please my palate with this delicious nut and to my taste.
Denise O.
Platte City, MO
We love these, kind of expensive but worth the money. Buy them couple times a year. Make great stocking stuffers.
Jennifer S.
Clarksburg, WV
Pistachios are my favorite. They have the best flavor. My dad got me hooked on them. They are a great snack!
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
For starters, these are not cheap. I bought a slightly larger bag at SAMs Club, but it cost me around $20. Other than the price, they are delicious. I wish you could get Shelled ones for the same price as the ones that aren't, but they are slightly more expensive. These pistachios do taste the best of all of the ones I have tried though and I would definitely recommend them.
Twana S.
Plantation, FL
I love the fact that these are already shelled and you don't half to peel them. This is my go to snack when I still want to feel healthy
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.