Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Amber M.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Madison M.
Salisbury , MD
I could eat these all day. I love that they are salty but not too salty. This is the only brand of pistachios I have tried. I think they are a little pricey so I don't buy too often. They are a great healthy snack for anyone. Sometimes the shells are hard to pop open
Ariane M.
Maryville, TN
These pistachios are my favorite snack to keep around. They are guilt free and surprisingly fun to crack open. I only buy these when they are on sale because pistachios are crazy expensive. I have bought these on several occasions and usually find promotions when I'm at Publix!
Michelle T.
Coon Rapids, IA
The flavor is great on these shelled pistachios. I do like that I don't have the mess of shelling them but I eat them way too fast. I do miss shelling them when there already done for me. I will be buying the pistachios in the shell because it makes me eat them slowly.
Aubry V.
Central Point, OR
My entire family can't get enough of these pistachios. My little girl has loved them since she could chew and always asks for them every time we go to the store. They are a little pricey but totally worth it. I love them for snacks, road trips, school and more.
Melissa M.
Burien, WA
Love the Already shelled pistachios from wonderful pistachios. I also love that they make little snack packs for lunch or school snacks. They are great quality with great flavor, healthy and very convenient that they are already shelled and packaged into servings.
Nicole K.
Gary, IN
These disappear in my house! The bag never lasts longer than a day. They are quite delicious and the packaging is great to reseal them! Unfortunately they cost so much that I buy them maybe once a month. I just can't bring myself to spend $12+ on a bag of pistachios all the time, any one else feel the same?
Jada E.
Grayson, GA
I buy these at Costco (the best price per ounce), and LOVE THEM! In fact, I have to limit myself to keep myself from overeating these in a matter of a day or two. I primarily buy them for snacking, but have used them in recipes a time or two....Buying them shelled is a luxury, but totally worth it from time to time!
Emily C.
Oklahoma City , OK
Pistachios are a great healthy snack. They are addicting! I have grown up eating them because my dad loves them. They are a staple in my pantry and a regular addition to my lunch every day. It's hard not to eat the whole bag! I love pistachios and so does my own family.
Alondra A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love these to be out at a baseball game or just as a snack. Although its a pain to get them out the shell and get rid of the shells but its well worth it. I love pistachios. They are so yummy and not too salty. Sometimes sunflower seeds get to salty and irritate my tongue but these are a yummy not to salty nut.
Ana B.
Snellville, GA
Pistachios are the best snacks for someone who is worried about their diet or not :) i love them they are so low in calories and so good! My best friend is a nutritionist and he was the one who recommended it to me and i love him for that lol. they are a little high on the money side but its so worth it.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.