Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.

BY WONDERFUL #80 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ashley m.
Batesville, MS
This is the best of the best when it comes to pistachios. Great packaging that stays fresh, It is very healthy for you and is the best snack when you are wanting a unique taste. pro and con about shells. stays fresher longer! lol not too salty either. meatier than other nuts.
Emily T.
Portland, OR
Great pistachios that you don't have to shell yourself, how could you go wrong? These are perfect for recipes and cooking or just a general snack. You can put together your own trail mix with these and some dried fruits, or mix them into a salad for a little added protein.
Danielle B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pistachios are delicious. This brand is no exception. I don't purchase this often because pistachios are expensive... This brand included. The quality of the product is good. I would recommend it if it's on sale. It just hurts my wallet too much to buy these at full price.
Raul M.
These are a great, light, and healthy snack which certainly beat eating a bag of chips. Although they are expensive, so are most other brands. These have a great flavor and certainly are worth their money. I don't buy them too often, but when I do, they are well worth it.
Diana S.
Miami Beach , FL
These are hard to put down. Very tasty. The package brings a generous amount but one bag is never enough. They are a healthy snack and a great source of energy. These are great to have at work or school, they keep you satisfied without taking in too many calories at once.
Kaitlyn M.
washington, DC
These pistachios are so yummy! They are a great snack that you don;t feel bad about eating. Only natural ingredients are used. They can be purchased at any local store. While they aren't cheap, they are definitely worth the price. I would recommend these to any nut lover.
Emily C.
Edmond , OK
Pistachios are a great healthy snack. They are addicting! I have grown up eating them because my dad loves them. They are a staple in my pantry and a regular addition to my lunch every day. It's hard not to eat the whole bag! I love pistachios and so does my own family.
Kristine O.
Red Bank, NJ
My favorite thing about these is that they're already shelled. This makes it more likely for me to use them in salads and meals instead of just a snack. I also feel like I get more bang for my buck because I don't pay for the weight of the shell. Definitely recommended.
Chauna S.
Cincinnati, OH
Love them! I can't enough about pistachios. They are a good and healthy snack. They have a lot of benefits for your body with just a hand full of nuts. There is no other brand that I have tried that compares to the taste of Wonderful. I would recommend these to anybody.
Yekta M.
Not only is this stuff great to eat on their own as a pretty healthy snack, they're also great for when a recipe calls for pistachios! You don't have to shell or roast them at all! We've used these for the pistachio topping on our Thanksgiving sweet potatoes. Good buy!
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.