Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Amber M.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Hannah B.
Marion, NC
I love pistachios and this is the best brand. It's a little pricey but totally worth it
Melanie S.
Beaver Meadows, PA
Good flavor crispy don't buy too often too expensive buy when on sale and have a coupon
Jamie E.
Yazoo City, MS
My fav nut on the world I could eat my weight in them me and my family addicted to them
Alexis O.
Midway Park, NC
One of my favorite nuts! they're great for on the go and for a quick and easy snack.
Yasmin S.
One of my favorite to snack on. They taste really good I enjoy how salty they taste.
Vanitty C.
Newark, NJ
So delicious, there really good. Best named brand!! & i definitely recommend on u buying it
Emilee H.
These have a great flavor! Also great to put in a nut mix since they have no shells.
Cindy P.
Fairfax, VA
Really good pistachios. But there is not that much to say, pistachios are pistachios.
Danielle G.
New Orleans, LA
Best nuts great product love the packaging and it is easy to find in stores on sale.
Michelle G.
Warwick, RI
Every time we go grocery shopping my fiance insists on grabbing a bag, he's addicted!
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.