Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.

BY WONDERFUL #80 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Stephanie R.
GROVELAND, FL
Honestly I'm not too fond of pistachios, but I do like their salty exterior. It may be a waste but I just grab
their saltiness and throw the rest away.
Shaunna B.
Appomattox, Virginia
My favorite nut of all time. Great for snacking and easy to carry along on a day you don't want to grab junk
Mary T.
Delicious hearty snack. Not messy. Can always take when on the run. So convenient when you don't have to take out of shells
Maddy A.
I love these pistachios!! Whenever I go to the grocery store I always get them. I just wish they weren't so expensive.
Elizabeth K.
What is the one thing we all despise about pistachios? Shelling them... so the wonderful people at... wonderful... have gone and done all the work for us. I don't mind paying a little extra for these. These are a staple for road trips.
Kari H.
Longview, WA
Very good flavor. Easy to open and seal package. Closes nicely and stays fresh. Just enough nuts for the price.
Michelly G.
Kissimmee, FL
Love pistachios and how they taste. My favorite snack to have. I do enjoy the lightly salted ones as well.
Heidi S.
Wonderful snack to eat anytime of the day..at home or work. These are amazing because it doesn't matter how much you eat....they're healthy too!
Calynne R.
I love pistachios! These being shelled make getting to one of my favorite snacks so much easier. I grab a handful and go!
Jenna L.
Bangor, ME
Pistachios are my go to protein power snack! I love the salty and smooth flavor and especially love the option to buy them already shelled
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.