Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.

BY WONDERFUL #20 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? I ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Target
Mary T.
Mary T.
Delicious hearty snack. Not messy. Can always take when on the run. So convenient when you don't have to take out of shells
Shaunna B.
Shaunna B.
Appomattox, Virginia
My favorite nut of all time. Great for snacking and easy to carry along on a day you don't want to grab junk
Naomi S.
Naomi S.
Mmm.. these are absolutely amazing ! Have never encountered one that tastes funny or anything!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
GROVELAND, FL
Honestly I'm not too fond of pistachios, but I do like their salty exterior. It may be a waste but I just grab
their saltiness and throw the rest away.
Shacora B.
Shacora B.
I have always loved pistachios always have, always will. I could eat them all day and them being healthy is just icing on the cake
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
A delicious snack I have been eating since I was a little girl, its good to find a brand that delivers great pistachios and gives you the choice on how to eat them.
Rachel Z.
Rachel Z.
Horsham, PA
Super tasty. I love that I don't have to remove the shell myself. They are roasted to perfection and I definitely recommend.
Tina U.
Tina U.
Oak Ridge, TN
My son asks me every time we go to the grocery store if we can get pistachios! He and I both LOVE them, the shelled ones are so much easier, they may be a little more expensive, but it saves my fingers from being sore after cracking open 100 in an hour! Lol! Between us both we can gobble up a bag quite quickly. I love the shelled ones! They taste wonderfully, are always clean, fresh, and tasty! I don't know what we would do without or trusty Pistachio snack!
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
What is the one thing we all despise about pistachios? Shelling them... so the wonderful people at... wonderful... have gone and done all the work for us. I don't mind paying a little extra for these. These are a staple for road trips.
Amber T.
Amber T.
I love these pistachios!! Great flavor. They have just enough salt and a perfect crunch. Only con is they are sometimes hard to crack. I would buy these again.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.