Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jo J.
Lancaster, PA
These are a touch pricey, but they are so good. I was so pleased to buy pistachios that were already out of the shell.
zachary b.
These are great a bit pricey but easier than popping all the shells and they are nicely salted and make a great snack
Dessy L.
New Britain, CT
Personally I prefer it better eating pistachios with the shell because it holds more salty flavor!
Carole C.
Best Pistachios ever!! I'll take them unshelled, shelled , whatever. The brand never disappoints.
Rose S.
massillon, OH
Love this product fast and easy to grab and go. Healthy choice compared to chips or cookies.
Kristina E.
Sarasota, FL
The are so good! Love that they're already shelled but it makes it easy to over indulge!
member-9b13fee05
Marbella
Me encantatannn siempre uno de esos me alegra el día y hoy me vendrían genial
I dislike shelling the nit and you get to just eat these on the go without the mess of a shell
Maddy A.
I love these pistachios!! Whenever I go to the grocery store I always get them. I just wish they weren't so expensive.
Kari H.
Longview, WA
Very good flavor. Easy to open and seal package. Closes nicely and stays fresh. Just enough nuts for the price.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.