Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.

BY WONDERFUL #76 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? I ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Target
Joy F.
Joy F.
Moultrie, GA
Never ate pistachios until my stepdaughter forced me... so glad she did... so good... especially to graze during the day....
Jo J.
Jo J.
Lancaster, PA
These are a touch pricey, but they are so good. I was so pleased to buy pistachios that were already out of the shell.
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Carlisle, AR
Soooo delicious!! Without the shell to work the nut out of I catch myself eating a lot more but still a great healthy snack!!!
zachary b.
zachary b.
These are great a bit pricey but easier than popping all the shells and they are nicely salted and make a great snack
Dessy L.
Dessy L.
New Britain, CT
Personally I prefer it better eating pistachios with the shell because it holds more salty flavor!
Rose S.
Rose S.
massillon, OH
Love this product fast and easy to grab and go. Healthy choice compared to chips or cookies.
member-9b13fee05
member-9b13fee05
Marbella
Me encantatannn siempre uno de esos me alegra el día y hoy me vendrían genial
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
N Chesterfld, VA
Love these! Not too salty and I enjoy not having to break my nails on those tough shells. Absolutely delish.
Kari H.
Kari H.
Longview, WA
Very good flavor. Easy to open and seal package. Closes nicely and stays fresh. Just enough nuts for the price.
Michelly G.
Michelly G.
Kissimmee, FL
Love pistachios and how they taste. My favorite snack to have. I do enjoy the lightly salted ones as well.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.