Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.

BY WONDERFUL #20 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? I ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Target
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
These are a must have for nut lovers! It's so much easier to grab a handful of these little guys as opposed to trying to sit down and shell them all. I keep them in a drawer at my desk for when I get the munchies or need a little bit of fuel to keep going.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Bardstown, KY
Yaaaassss all the pistachio goodness without all the work! I hate having to pick them out of the shell so when I saw these I was sold! My only problem is how expensive they are!! I definitely can't justify buying them every week!
Monika S.
Monika S.
This is truly a concept. Shelled. Ready. To. EAT. I love pistachios with a passion and wonderful is my go to favorite brand. A little pricey but they are worth the splurge. Nothing else like them! My favorite snack of all time.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
I love that these come with no sells who likes to do all that work these taste good and are good for you. They are not to pricy and they are always around. Put some in a biggie and you always have a snack on hand.
Jennifer  H.
Jennifer H.
I can't get enough of these pistachio nuts!! They're "WONDERFUL" in every sense! They're roasted and lightly salted so you get to enjoy the pistachio without them being too salty!
Amber W.
Amber W.
Sugar Land, TX
These are full of energy and taste so good. I eat these twice sometimes three times a week. They are a wonderful afternoon snack. They are very delicious and I'm never disappointed in them.
Jeanette H.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz Love these I use them a snack on movie night would recommend.
Geraldine N.
Geraldine N.
Hyde Park
Best pistachio brand. The shells are mostly open, so they are easy to eat and delicious. They are usually fresh, very few stale nuts.
Lizbeth G.
Lizbeth G.
One of my favorite snacks. Thus ones come with no shell so it makes so much easier to enjoy them. Roasted and salted are super yummy.
Christa W.
Christa W.
I LOVE THESE! Not only are they delicious, they are healthy! Yay! I eat these on their own, as well as in salads. They are worth every penny.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.