Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.

BY WONDERFUL #80 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Faith C.
Yummmmm. Great on the go snack. Healthy. But I wish they had less sat on them.
Tori Skye N.
Land O Lakes, FL
These are so dangerously delicious! Is hard not to eat the whole bag at once!
Melissa G.
Stanley, NC
I love pistachios. They are super healthy for you and a good dose of protein
Ali C.
Englewood, CO
Pistachios are one of my favorite snacks and these are so good! I love them!
Meredith F.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
These are super addicting and without a shell it is very easy to eat a ton!
Amber L.
Crestview, FL
I love these!!! All the flavor of the unshelled ones, but bone of the work!
Abbey G.
Charleston
Absolutely disgusted with this brand right now. Dead BUGS were found in a bag of pistachios today and I can't even think about the other 2 bags I have unopened 😷 I never had a problem with this before but now I worry that I may have eaten a bug without realizing! Please be careful everyone! Wonderful Pistachios Roasted & Salted
Jennifer M.
Feeding Hills, MA
My five year old is a huge pistachio lover. She begs for them in the store, but she will eat the entire bag in one sitting if I let her. I only buy these when they are on sale or when I have a coupon because pistachios are so expensive and they go so quickly in our house. I like the shelled ones for my daughter because she can't always pry the shells open herself.  They are soooo good!
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
One of my favorite snack foods. These pistachios are so good. I love the fact that I don’t have to shell them. Just the right amount of salt as well. For anyone who likes eating nuts these are just right.
Tina M.
Palm Harbor, FL
I LOVE the Wonderful Shelled Pistachios. A great snack anytime and so very healthy in moderation. The pre-shelled bags are a great convenience, albeit more expensive than shelled; it's worth it.

I did a taste test with another brand of pistachios and Wonderful came out ahead. A much fresher taste and better overall size.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.