Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Amber M.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Sarah G.
These pistachios are addicting and you cant eat just one. Great commercials and marketing too
Allison S.
Anderson, SC
The name wonderful fits the package! A great snack that you don't have to feel guilty about.
Brianna J.
Spurger, TX
This is the only brand of pistachios that I will buy. They are literally the best out there.
Griselda G.
Long Beach, CA
I love pistachios i just hate taking out the shell so these are always the best option for me
Rona C.
Union, NJ
This is really good but very expensive. I would rather buy generic brand than buy this again.
Cristy R.
Pischasos muy rricos y mas si son tostaditos me encantan y su sabor saladito .muy rricos !!
Marianna M.
Boynton Beach, FL
Omg! I love them! I'm crazy about pistachios and this ones have become my favorites lately!
Tanisha T.
Yum yum yum. I have to pace myself with these because they are so good but so expensive :-(
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
My favorite. I think this is the easiest way to eat them. It also makes way less of a mess.
Lindsey m.
I love the fact I don't have to unshell these. Makes less of a mess. A nice healthy snack!
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.