Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.

BY WONDERFUL #20 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? I ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Target
Vanitty C.
Vanitty C.
Newark, NJ
So delicious, there really good. Best named brand!! & i definitely recommend on u buying it
Cindy P.
Cindy P.
Fairfax, VA
Really good pistachios. But there is not that much to say, pistachios are pistachios.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Rome , NY
My favorite pistachios! Not too much salt. These are my go too when I'm craving them!
Teresa  A.
Teresa A.
Boynton Beach, FL
This are amazing all time favorite I love love love it can't say how much I love it !
Emilee H.
Emilee H.
These have a great flavor! Also great to put in a nut mix since they have no shells.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
New Orleans, LA
Best nuts great product love the packaging and it is easy to find in stores on sale.
Alexis O.
Alexis O.
Midway Park, NC
One of my favorite nuts! they're great for on the go and for a quick and easy snack.
Yasmin S.
Yasmin S.
One of my favorite to snack on. They taste really good I enjoy how salty they taste.
Micaela J.
Micaela J.
Costa mesa, CA
Great healthy snack also convenient because you don't have to deal with the shells.
Edna G.
Edna G.
Ridgewood, NY
By far my favorite brand of pistachios. mostly all come cracked and easy to enjoy.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.