Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.

BY WONDERFUL #20 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? I ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Target
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Lake worth , FL
Love love love these things they are amazing I find myself snacking on them very often
Jeanette K.
Jeanette K.
Hilton, NY
These are so worth the money !! You get the delicious pistachios without all the work.
Nancy A.
Nancy A.
Aurora, CO
It's so good ! Easy to find, even in the school cafeteria. But it's a little expensive
Rebecca Lynn W.
Rebecca Lynn W.
Oxford, MS
Love! Just wish they were more affordable! I always acquire the most expensive habits!
Arielle M.
Arielle M.
Remington, IN
Fresh best tasting pistachio. And I always go for already shelled. Lazy girl problems
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Warwick, RI
Every time we go grocery shopping my fiance insists on grabbing a bag, he's addicted!
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
I used to ask for bags of pistachios for Christmas because I find them to be so yummy
Emily G.
Emily G.
Long Beach, CA
There are every good and the family like them the price is right for these pistachio.
Becca K.
Becca K.
Pistachios are so good and these are the best. I just wish they weren't so expensive.
Kimie E.
Kimie E.
Spanish Fork
Super yummy and without all the work. Love that they are the perfect amount of salty.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.