Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.

BY WONDERFUL #80 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Target
Jeanette K.
Hilton, NY
These are so worth the money !! You get the delicious pistachios without all the work.
Nancy A.
Aurora, CO
It's so good ! Easy to find, even in the school cafeteria. But it's a little expensive
Rebecca Lynn W.
Oxford, MS
Love! Just wish they were more affordable! I always acquire the most expensive habits!
Arielle M.
Remington, IN
Fresh best tasting pistachio. And I always go for already shelled. Lazy girl problems
Becca K.
Pistachios are so good and these are the best. I just wish they weren't so expensive.
Stephanie G.
Rome , NY
My favorite pistachios! Not too much salt. These are my go too when I'm craving them!
Cindy P.
Fairfax, VA
Really good pistachios. But there is not that much to say, pistachios are pistachios.
Michelle G.
Warwick, RI
Every time we go grocery shopping my fiance insists on grabbing a bag, he's addicted!
Teresa  A.
Boynton Beach, FL
This are amazing all time favorite I love love love it can't say how much I love it !
Morgan H.
I used to ask for bags of pistachios for Christmas because I find them to be so yummy
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.