Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Amber M.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kayla P.
Conyers, GA
Pistachios are so good and yummy. I love them I would choose Pistachios over peanuts personally.
Cynthia O.
Pottstown, PA
Soooooo goooodd. These are the only kind of nuts I like and this is somehow the only brand I buy
Jessica L.
Jacksonville, FL
Simply amazing! Love the taste of these delicious nuts. Already shelled makes for an easy snack.
Marcus A.
Warner Robins, GA
Very expensive item so I don't buy it often but it's so nice not to have to fight with the shell
Gina R.
Chatsworth, GA
There is not much I can say other that heck yeah. They are awesome and I could eat the whole bag.
Cassandra N.
Las Vegas, NV
I am a pistachio fanatic. these by far are my favorite snack food. I enjoy this product so much.
Brianna L.
West allis, WI
I love that these are already cracked for you! Saves you a lot of the hassle and same great taste
Carole C.
Best Pistachios ever!! I'll take them unshelled, shelled , whatever. The brand never disappoints.
Cam S.
My husband loves this as a bedtime snack. He says they are delicious and he now has me hooked!
Angela S.
Camarillo, CA
Great for snacking or recipes! I love that they are already shelled, very easy and convenient!
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.