Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Amber M.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Angela T.
Mckinney, TX
I like these because they are already shelled. They are dangerous though I could eat the whole bag.
NOLA P.
New Orleans , LA
I souls literally eat the entire bag myself! They're perfectly salted and roasted. Simple goodness!
Giovanny D.
My family really enjoys snacking on these pistachios while watching a good game or a good TV show.
Claire G.
They are so good my mom and I can finish one bag a day. The downside is that they are so expensive.
Trish G.
For someone who loves pistachios it is even better to do less work! All you need to do is eat them!
Maddie J.
Kansas City, MO
I'm addicted to these pistachios! They're not too difficult to open usually, just a few every bag.
Dessy L.
New Britain, CT
Personally I prefer it better eating pistachios with the shell because it holds more salty flavor!
April K.
Portsmouth, OH
So expensive but so worth every penny. I love pistachios, they are the only nut I buy consistently
Kaitlyn A.
These are delicious. I buy a bag of them every couple of weeks and they're gone within a few days.
Marcus A.
Warner Robins, GA
Very expensive item so I don't buy it often but it's so nice not to have to fight with the shell
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.