Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.

BY WONDERFUL #80 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jocelyn M.
Fresno, CA
These are another healthy snack I'd recommend as well to anybody trying to eat healthier
Susan E.
Saint Augustine, FL
Good quality nuts, love that they are alrady shelled! Can buy at many stores. Delicious!
Amber Y.
Pistachios are one of my favorites! They're so delicious and have so many good benefits!
Jessica B.
If these didn't cost 30 dollars a bag I would buy them a lot more often. They're so good
Melissa D.
Dracut, MA
The best my favorite ever. Once I start eating them I can't stop. I always buy big bags
Melanie S.
Beaver Meadows, PA
Good flavor crispy don't buy too often too expensive buy when on sale and have a coupon
Michelle B.
Kaufman, TX
Love love love that these tasty pistachios come shelled already. No mess or extra work!
Jamie E.
Yazoo City, MS
My fav nut on the world I could eat my weight in them me and my family addicted to them
Dawn V.
Philadelphia, PA
The best brand out there, I eat these at work and when watching tv. It's my go to snack
Jessica L.
Lake worth , FL
Love love love these things they are amazing I find myself snacking on them very often
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.