BY WONDERFUL #32 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

Alison W.
Cincinnati, OH
These are the only brand of pistachios I will eat. They are high quality and the taste and look is always consistent. They have the hard shell around them but it is not hard to get them out of the shell. once you have one you won't be able to stop. it has a light sprinkle of salt. Plus, these are good for you! yum!
Dasia C.
I love pistachios and i personally think that they are they best snacks that you can have.To me i think that they are a little pricey because just for a bag its almost $5.00. The $5.00 are worth it because they are the best snacks that you can either have just for fun or even if your eating healthy.
Biljana N.
Morton Grove, IL
I love eating pistachios. I like the pistachio taste and their crunch. I do not like having to open the shells though. I opted to try these as an alternative to the Keenan Farms in the shells that I normally order. The pricing was very reasonable and none of the nuts were stale. While these where ok as far as pistachios go, they lacked the firm crunch and strong flavor I enjoy. Yes these were easy to eat, but missing out on the flavor and crunch make these a one-time order for me.
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
These pistachios are so yummy! I usually prefer to buy the shelled pistachios because they are so convenient! However, the price is quite high! The wonderful brand has the best flavor available. I don't get to buy them often because they are expensive. So I usually just buy them occasionally for a treat!
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
Expensive yes all Pistachio's are so when you compare them to others that are the same no they are right on par or a little cheaper. Plus everyone in my house LOVES them. All the local stores carry these in the smaller sizes as well so they are a great snack to grab and bring to the games with me.
Kim H.
These make a great snack when I'm hungry and craving something crunchy and salty. They are about as expensive as you would expect for shelled pistachios, but my finger nails don't stand up to shelling a bunch of them at once to make it worth buying the ones still in shells. I really enjoy these.
Christi B.
NORMAN, OK
Who doesn't love pistachios? I have tried many other brands trying to save a buck and am always disappointed. Nothing compares to Wonderful pistachios. They're salty, they're soft, they're crunchy, they're perfect. I would rather spend a little extra on this brand than be disappointed and throw out a bag of rock hard nuts made by someone else.
Amanda B.
Fort mill, SC
I live the flavor of pistachios I wish I has a better way to eat them and deshell them but they are still delicious. Make a good snack alternative to chips, good for you and are great at parties, get togetgers, events, showers etc. I woukd buy them more often if they were a little cheaper.
Stacey S.
Denver, CO
The perfect pick me up, they are so easy to just open the bag and pop in your mouth. It's a little to easy to eat the whole bag since they are not in a shell. They are healthy as long as you are pacing yourself and trying not to eat the entire bag. Perfect for those who love pistachios without all of the work of taking them out of the shell.
Chocolate M.
Pistachios are one of my favorite nuts and the wonderful brand makes good pistachios they way they lightly salt and roast them so you get a perfect combination plus these are already unshelled. its perfect for a day at the beach with some cheese, grapes and bottled water my beach day is set
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.
Catherine B.
Legaspi City, Albay
This looks pretty delicious but is this budget-friendly?
Jeanette S.
Logan Twp
This I fav snack for my hubby! He is completely addicted to all things pistachio!