Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Amber M.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Candous D.
Salem, MO
I think everyone loves the bright color! This is probably the ONLY bright green thing there is to eat and to my kids the color makes it fun. All of my children love them. My husband buys them a lot and is addicted. He was the one who was hesitant to try them in the first place. Gotta hide them in my house if you want them to last!
Jillian M.
Windsor, CT
I love these! Not only are they REALLY good for you, but they are such a perfect snack to eat while hanging out at home, say, watching American Horror Story and drinking a pumpkin beer! I usually purchase them when I have a coupon because they can get pricey- but totally worth it!
Brittany J.
My go to favorite snack. These are my absolute favorite and they are so delicious. I usually find these at a good price at Target but they still are super pricey. But it is totally worth the splurge! And you can just reach in and start snacking without having to remove all the shells.
Kaitlyn M.
Washington, DC
These pistachios are so yummy! They are a great snack that you don;t feel bad about eating. Only natural ingredients are used. They can be purchased at any local store. While they aren't cheap, they are definitely worth the price. I would recommend these to any nut lover.
Chauna S.
Cincinnati, OH
Love them! I can't enough about pistachios. They are a good and healthy snack. They have a lot of benefits for your body with just a hand full of nuts. There is no other brand that I have tried that compares to the taste of Wonderful. I would recommend these to anybody.
Ashley m.
BATESVILLE, MS
This is the best of the best when it comes to pistachios. Great packaging that stays fresh, It is very healthy for you and is the best snack when you are wanting a unique taste. pro and con about shells. stays fresher longer! lol not too salty either. meatier than other nuts.
Danielle B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pistachios are delicious. This brand is no exception. I don't purchase this often because pistachios are expensive... This brand included. The quality of the product is good. I would recommend it if it's on sale. It just hurts my wallet too much to buy these at full price.
Kristine O.
Matawan, NJ
My favorite thing about these is that they're already shelled. This makes it more likely for me to use them in salads and meals instead of just a snack. I also feel like I get more bang for my buck because I don't pay for the weight of the shell. Definitely recommended.
Rob L.
Somerset, NJ
Amazing quality but my god are these pistachios expensive. My fiance and I can run through a bag of these in a week because its a healthy, quick and filling snack but its running our bank account dry haha. Would purchase again when I can spare the money. Thats really why I gave it three stars, I cant afford two more!!
Ariane M.
Maryville, TN
These pistachios are my favorite snack to keep around. They are guilt free and surprisingly fun to crack open. I only buy these when they are on sale because pistachios are crazy expensive. I have bought these on several occasions and usually find promotions when I'm at Publix!
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.