Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.

BY WONDERFUL #20 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? I ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Target
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Davie, FL
I could eat and entire bag of these if you let me. I love these as a salty snack that won't set you back with your fitness goals. I like to purchase larger bags so that I get my moneys worth. Would def recommend to any nut lover such as myself. Can't wait to try the flavors they now offer.
Camille W.
Camille W.
Columbus, OH
I love pistachios and I am glad they are more readily available. I typically buy them at my local grocery store. I could eat a whole bag if it weren't for all the shells in the way. I've bought several bags at this point. I would certainly recommend it to anyone who likes them in general.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
My go to favorite snack. These are my absolute favorite and they are so delicious. I usually find these at a good price at Target but they still are super pricey. But it is totally worth the splurge! And you can just reach in and start snacking without having to remove all the shells.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Yukon, OK
These are so so good!!! I crave them all the time and it's a plus that the shell is already off! I owned a bakery in my town and I made pistachio cupcakes and they were one of my faves and I always topped them off with one of these suckers!! They are a bit pricey, but most nuts are!!
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
I can be so lazy when it comes to pistachios. I love that there is an option to get them shelled already. I love snacking on them at work and in the afternoons when I am low on energy. They have an incredible flavor and area salted perfectly. They are a little pricey but so worth it.
Kazuko S.
Kazuko S.
San Diego, CA
I LOVE pistachios!!! I love the salt and then snap it open. I have to make sure to brush my teeth after I eat them or look in the mirror. the skin will sometimes get stuck on my teeth. I eat these with my father as well. My mother will chime in and get a few. We love our pistachios.
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Beaver Falls, PA
Pistachios are probably my favorite nut, but unfortunately they are also the most expensive. It is hard for me to justify purchasing something that costs so much money and that I chow down on right away. These don't stay for long in my house. Delicious, but ridiculously expensive.
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
Windsor, CT
I love these! Not only are they REALLY good for you, but they are such a perfect snack to eat while hanging out at home, say, watching American Horror Story and drinking a pumpkin beer! I usually purchase them when I have a coupon because they can get pricey- but totally worth it!
Ariane M.
Ariane M.
Maryville, TN
These pistachios are my favorite snack to keep around. They are guilt free and surprisingly fun to crack open. I only buy these when they are on sale because pistachios are crazy expensive. I have bought these on several occasions and usually find promotions when I'm at Publix!
Ashley m.
Ashley m.
Batesville, MS
This is the best of the best when it comes to pistachios. Great packaging that stays fresh, It is very healthy for you and is the best snack when you are wanting a unique taste. pro and con about shells. stays fresher longer! lol not too salty either. meatier than other nuts.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.