Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Cristy R.
Pischasos muy rricos y mas si son tostaditos me encantan y su sabor saladito .muy rricos !!
Hanna G.
Fort Mohave, AZ
I like that they have them pre cracked. It makes them way easier to eat. Love them so much.
Ashley  V.
Lancaster, CA
Pistachios are so good... I love them. I can eat this whole bag to myself. Quick snack too.
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
My favorite. I think this is the easiest way to eat them. It also makes way less of a mess.
Lindsey J.
Homestead, FL
The only pistachio I will eat. They are perfectly salted and most of the time easy to open.
Tanisha T.
Yum yum yum. I have to pace myself with these because they are so good but so expensive :-(
Stephanie T.
Sidney, IL
Such a quick and easy snack. I take them with me everywhere so glad I can grab them and go
Danielle B.
Long Valley, NJ
Best snack to have! Tastes amazing! Highly recommend! They are inexpensive and affordable.
Susana J.
Brownsville, TX
Enjoyed with my mom while having wonderful talks. Now I do with my kids. Super delicious .
Lindsey m.
I love the fact I don't have to unshell these. Makes less of a mess. A nice healthy snack!
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.