Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Amber M.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.

BY WONDERFUL #26 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Ashton M.
Expensive but delicious! It's better to my them shelled but it's so much easier and you get more nuts!
patricia c.
I love these for a quick snack and it kills your munchy cravings while keeping you on the healthy sude
rosemary B.
Charleston, WV
I love pistachios. They are my favorite snack. I make sure I have them around for when I want to snack.
Kacey C.
Alachua, FL
Heck freaking yes. I love these but their so dang expensive and I just sit there and eat the whole bag
Rachel M.
Ahhhh nothing like these! They're so good. The perfect amount of salt and I love that they're shelled!
Jeannette X.
Minneapolis, MN
I love the process of sucking the salt off the shells and breaking up the shells to eat the pistachios.
Felicia L.
I ABSOLUTELY love pistachios. They're honestly the best type of snack ever made. Their taste is unique
Patricia D.
I can never have enough if these. Pistachios are amazing. They are a bit pricey but they sure are good.
Trisha L.
Brattleboro , VT
I love these, and can easily eat the whole bag if I'm not careful! They are pricey, but well worth it.
jen t.
Cleveland , OH
So delish! Perfectly salted and all the work of shelling is already done! Truly Wonderful, pun intended
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.
Catherine B.
Legaspi City, Albay
This looks pretty delicious but is this budget-friendly?
Jeanette S.
Logan Twp
This I fav snack for my hubby! He is completely addicted to all things pistachio!