Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.

BY WONDERFUL #20 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? I ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Target
Marianna M.
Marianna M.
Boynton Beach, FL
Omg! I love them! I'm crazy about pistachios and this ones have become my favorites lately!
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Homestead, FL
The only pistachio I will eat. They are perfectly salted and most of the time easy to open.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
My favorite. I think this is the easiest way to eat them. It also makes way less of a mess.
Best pistachios ever. Got a bag and ate them in one sitting. More than met my expectations.
Hanna G.
Hanna G.
Fort Mohave, AZ
I like that they have them pre cracked. It makes them way easier to eat. Love them so much.
Cristy R.
Cristy R.
Pischasos muy rricos y mas si son tostaditos me encantan y su sabor saladito .muy rricos !!
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
El Paso, TX
Best pistachios in the world I believe that these are so good and there a healthy snack too
Tanisha T.
Tanisha T.
Yum yum yum. I have to pace myself with these because they are so good but so expensive :-(
Lindsey m.
Lindsey m.
I love the fact I don't have to unshell these. Makes less of a mess. A nice healthy snack!
Susana J.
Susana J.
Brownsville, TX
Enjoyed with my mom while having wonderful talks. Now I do with my kids. Super delicious .
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.