BY WONDERFUL #32 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

Paige B.
Santa Fe
These are the best brand I have tried. They always taste fresh. Good size. Little pricey but they all are
Jamie D.
Lexington, KY
These are so addicting!!! I could probably eat this whole bag in one setting if I allowed myself too lol
Ashley M.
Dawson, GA
I love these. I just can't stop eating these. Great for a snack. Great for anything. Super great flavor.
Destinee B.
Arabi
Love, love, love!! These are a treat for me don't eat all the time just occasionally! And it is so good!
Katie B.
This are so good i never buy any other brand !! They are a little expensive but I feel they are worth it
Nancy C.
These wonderful pistachios are delicious. They cost a little more than I like to pay but they taste great
Taryn J.
Cheyenne, OK
Shelled Pistachios are the best! You do t have to hassle with the shells! No mess!! Just snack and enjoy.
Roskita S.
I bought a pack at Costco. the amount in the box was good and so we're the little individual packages...
Sherri U.
Elizabeth, PA
I love pistachios and this brand has always been fresh, not to salty and downright good. Cost is decent.
Ashlee W.
Katy, TX
It is nice that you get more pistachios for the price but I like the way shelled ones taste much better.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.
Catherine B.
Legaspi City, Albay
This looks pretty delicious but is this budget-friendly?
Jeanette S.
Logan Twp
This I fav snack for my hubby! He is completely addicted to all things pistachio!