Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Amber M.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jeannette X.
Minneapolis, MN
I love the process of sucking the salt off the shells and breaking up the shells to eat the pistachios.
Hannah A.
These are so good! You really can't go wrong with pistachios. They are excellent for a snack on the go.
Felicia L.
I ABSOLUTELY love pistachios. They're honestly the best type of snack ever made. Their taste is unique
Kathryn S.
Loved these until I found out that I have diverticulitis. They were the perfect healthy snack at work.
Kacey C.
Alachua, FL
Heck freaking yes. I love these but their so dang expensive and I just sit there and eat the whole bag
Christina A.
Marysville, WA
These are great and addictive but I have to say I like the shell better but the product is still great
jen t.
Cleveland , OH
So delish! Perfectly salted and all the work of shelling is already done! Truly Wonderful, pun intended
Patricia D.
I can never have enough if these. Pistachios are amazing. They are a bit pricey but they sure are good.
Trisha L.
Brattleboro , VT
I love these, and can easily eat the whole bag if I'm not careful! They are pricey, but well worth it.
Rachel M.
Ahhhh nothing like these! They're so good. The perfect amount of salt and I love that they're shelled!
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.