Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.

BY WONDERFUL #20 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? I ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Target
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Clayton, NC
These pistachios are addicting and you cant eat just one. Great commercials and marketing too
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Rex, GA
They yummy and good snacks. They are good on the go. I love food. They are always in my purse
Griselda G.
Griselda G.
Long Beach, CA
I love pistachios i just hate taking out the shell so these are always the best option for me
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
Fort Wayne , IN
Mmmm mm mm. Love pistachios this brand is the one we most often buy. Always a delicious snack
Rona C.
Rona C.
Union, NJ
This is really good but very expensive. I would rather buy generic brand than buy this again.
Wildelise O.
Wildelise O.
East Windsor, NJ
For those The Walking Dead nights these come pretty handy lol! I'm already missing my show 😩
Allison S.
Allison S.
Anderson, SC
The name wonderful fits the package! A great snack that you don't have to feel guilty about.
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
Spurger, TX
This is the only brand of pistachios that I will buy. They are literally the best out there.
rita a.
rita a.
Glendale, CA
Yummy I have bags of pistachios in every room lol no matter where I go in take a bag with me
Ashley  V.
Ashley V.
Lancaster, CA
Pistachios are so good... I love them. I can eat this whole bag to myself. Quick snack too.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.