Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Alyssa T.
Fort Wayne , IN
Mmmm mm mm. Love pistachios this brand is the one we most often buy. Always a delicious snack
Rona C.
Union, NJ
This is really good but very expensive. I would rather buy generic brand than buy this again.
Andrea C.
Rex, GA
They yummy and good snacks. They are good on the go. I love food. They are always in my purse
Wildelise O.
East Windsor, NJ
For those The Walking Dead nights these come pretty handy lol! I'm already missing my show 😩
Brianna J.
Spurger, TX
This is the only brand of pistachios that I will buy. They are literally the best out there.
Allison S.
Anderson, SC
The name wonderful fits the package! A great snack that you don't have to feel guilty about.
rita a.
Glendale, CA
Yummy I have bags of pistachios in every room lol no matter where I go in take a bag with me
Alexis A.
El Paso, TX
Best pistachios in the world I believe that these are so good and there a healthy snack too
Marianna M.
Boynton Beach, FL
Omg! I love them! I'm crazy about pistachios and this ones have become my favorites lately!
Best pistachios ever. Got a bag and ate them in one sitting. More than met my expectations.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.