Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Amber M.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Haley  W.
Yum! Such a great snack. I never thought pistachios could have such a great flavor. Too bad they're $$$.
Destinee B.
Arabi
Love, love, love!! These are a treat for me don't eat all the time just occasionally! And it is so good!
Katie B.
This are so good i never buy any other brand !! They are a little expensive but I feel they are worth it
Ashlee W.
It is nice that you get more pistachios for the price but I like the way shelled ones taste much better.
Roskita S.
I bought a pack at Costco. the amount in the box was good and so we're the little individual packages...
Taryn J.
Cheyenne, OK
Shelled Pistachios are the best! You do t have to hassle with the shells! No mess!! Just snack and enjoy.
Tiara W.
Pensacola, FL
I love pistachios. The wonderful brand taste and smell fresh. I love purchase this brand for pistachios.
Sherri U.
Elizabeth, PA
I love pistachios and this brand has always been fresh, not to salty and downright good. Cost is decent.
patricia c.
I love these for a quick snack and it kills your munchy cravings while keeping you on the healthy sude
Kacey C.
Alachua, FL
Heck freaking yes. I love these but their so dang expensive and I just sit there and eat the whole bag
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.