Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.

BY WONDERFUL #80 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Angela L.
Franklin, NJ
My FAVORITE!! I love these nuts the best. so good everyone that I got to try these loved them!
Tiffany H.
Clearwater, FL
I love theses. I can eat a whole bag alone. The taste is great prefect amount of salt. Love it
Angela S.
Camarillo, CA
Great for snacking or recipes! I love that they are already shelled, very easy and convenient!
Taylor M.
New Auburn, MN
Love the taste! They do a great job on these healthy little treats!! They are so addictive!!!!
destiny w.
indianapolis, IN
i love love pistachios i can eat them all day but i don't want my lips to be there are no cons
Brandy H.
Wilmington, NC
Hubby's all time favorite! Perfectly salted and no work to enjoy them lol I hate shelling nuts
Lisa M.
Buffalo, IL
I love pistachios. Especially when I don't have to put so much work into taking the shells off
Miranda S.
Philadelphia , PA
Love love love these I can eat 200 bags of this stuff ! And the best part no shells !! Amazing
Lucy S.
Tastes good. Healthy, easy snack. They fill you up and keep you satisfied until your next meal
Rona C.
Union, NJ
This is really good but very expensive. I would rather buy generic brand than buy this again.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.