Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Cassandra N.
Las Vegas, NV
I am a pistachio fanatic. these by far are my favorite snack food. I enjoy this product so much.
Kayla P.
Conyers, GA
Pistachios are so good and yummy. I love them I would choose Pistachios over peanuts personally.
Jessica L.
Jacksonville, FL
Simply amazing! Love the taste of these delicious nuts. Already shelled makes for an easy snack.
Cynthia O.
Pottstown, PA
Soooooo goooodd. These are the only kind of nuts I like and this is somehow the only brand I buy
Yohana A.
Edinburg, TX
I love these since I was a little girl,I must always have a bag at home,a little pricey though.
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
The nuts looked of a lesser quality and not as tasty as planters. Did not meet my expectations.
Kelsey A.
Best pistachios and super convenient for salad and bowl toppings! Makes its easier than peeling
Brandy M.
These are the best pistachios they have a great flavor kinda pricey!! So I don't buy very often
Angela S.
Camarillo, CA
Great for snacking or recipes! I love that they are already shelled, very easy and convenient!
Cam S.
My husband loves this as a bedtime snack. He says they are delicious and he now has me hooked!
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.