Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.

BY WONDERFUL #20 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? I ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Carole C.
Carole C.
Hagerstown, MD
Best Pistachios ever!! I'll take them unshelled, shelled , whatever. The brand never disappoints.
Cynthia O.
Cynthia O.
Pottstown, PA
Soooooo goooodd. These are the only kind of nuts I like and this is somehow the only brand I buy
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Conyers, GA
Pistachios are so good and yummy. I love them I would choose Pistachios over peanuts personally.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Jacksonville, FL
Simply amazing! Love the taste of these delicious nuts. Already shelled makes for an easy snack.
Cassandra N.
Cassandra N.
Las Vegas, NV
I am a pistachio fanatic. these by far are my favorite snack food. I enjoy this product so much.
Marcus A.
Marcus A.
Warner Robins, GA
Very expensive item so I don't buy it often but it's so nice not to have to fight with the shell
Anna C.
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
The nuts looked of a lesser quality and not as tasty as planters. Did not meet my expectations.
Yohana A.
Yohana A.
Edinburg, TX
I love these since I was a little girl,I must always have a bag at home,a little pricey though.
Brandy M.
Brandy M.
These are the best pistachios they have a great flavor kinda pricey!! So I don't buy very often
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Best pistachios and super convenient for salad and bowl toppings! Makes its easier than peeling
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.