Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.

BY WONDERFUL #80 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Trish G.
For someone who loves pistachios it is even better to do less work! All you need to do is eat them!
Angela T.
Mckinney, TX
I like these because they are already shelled. They are dangerous though I could eat the whole bag.
Giovanny D.
My family really enjoys snacking on these pistachios while watching a good game or a good TV show.
Latrice P.
Buffalo, NY
Great amount in every bag love the different flavors the price I think is too high but I love them
Kaitlyn A.
These are delicious. I buy a bag of them every couple of weeks and they're gone within a few days.
Maddie J.
Kansas City, MO
I'm addicted to these pistachios! They're not too difficult to open usually, just a few every bag.
April K.
Portsmouth , OH
So expensive but so worth every penny. I love pistachios, they are the only nut I buy consistently
Brianna L.
West allis, WI
I love that these are already cracked for you! Saves you a lot of the hassle and same great taste
Gina R.
Chatsworth, GA
There is not much I can say other that heck yeah. They are awesome and I could eat the whole bag.
Amanda M.
Spanish Fort, AL
Just ate these and I love them! Pricey, but good value when you shop at Sam's. I love pistachios.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.