Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Amber M.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Alicia M.
Fort Myers, FL
Bringing family over and just having a great time what better then having a great time having a great snack.
diana m.
Son un buen snack para toda la familia. Tienen un buen sabor me gusta mucho esta marca y es a un buen precio
Katherine L.
Cordova, TN
All the flavor--none of the work! These are a great snack that doesn't leave you with a pile full of shells!
Michelle C.
They're good. I like trying these. They taste great. But the bag doesn't close well. My only problem with it.
Ashley H.
N Chesterfld, VA
Love these! Not too salty and I enjoy not having to break my nails on those tough shells. Absolutely delish.
Shaunna B.
Appomattox, Virginia
My favorite nut of all time. Great for snacking and easy to carry along on a day you don't want to grab junk
Candice P.
Ethel, AR
Love these! Salty, crunchy, yummy! Very easy to crack open, kinda pricey. Easily found at target and Walmart
Michelly G.
Kissimmee, FL
Love pistachios and how they taste. My favorite snack to have. I do enjoy the lightly salted ones as well.
Candyce S.
These are the best pistachios ever! I like that they come already shelled so you don't have to do the work.
Cheyenne J.
La Mesa, CA
I love pistachios and this is s good brand! I have eaten them since I was small and my daughter loves them
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.