Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.

BY WONDERFUL #76 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? I ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Target
Trish G.
Trish G.
For someone who loves pistachios it is even better to do less work! All you need to do is eat them!
Claire G.
Claire G.
They are so good my mom and I can finish one bag a day. The downside is that they are so expensive.
Maddie J.
Maddie J.
Kansas City, MO
I'm addicted to these pistachios! They're not too difficult to open usually, just a few every bag.
Giovanny D.
Giovanny D.
My family really enjoys snacking on these pistachios while watching a good game or a good TV show.
Latrice P.
Latrice P.
Buffalo, NY
Great amount in every bag love the different flavors the price I think is too high but I love them
April K.
April K.
Portsmouth, OH
So expensive but so worth every penny. I love pistachios, they are the only nut I buy consistently
Kaitlyn A.
Kaitlyn A.
These are delicious. I buy a bag of them every couple of weeks and they're gone within a few days.
Gina R.
Gina R.
Chatsworth, GA
There is not much I can say other that heck yeah. They are awesome and I could eat the whole bag.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Daphne, AL
Just ate these and I love them! Pricey, but good value when you shop at Sam's. I love pistachios.
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Waterford, WI
I love that these are already cracked for you! Saves you a lot of the hassle and same great taste
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.