Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.

BY WONDERFUL #20 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? I ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Target
Lisa&Kayley M.
Lisa&Kayley M.
Buffalo, IL
Love pistachios!!!!!! This makes it easy for me because I'm super lazy. The work is already done here
Linda A.
Linda A.
Pasadena
I love these as a snack on the go. They are perfect to throw in a beach bag and eat wherever you go.
Kayden S.
Kayden S.
Azle, Tx
As much fun as it is shelling pistachios I hate having to dispose of them so these are so convenient
Natalia  L.
Natalia L.
These are amazing! Just wish they weren't so expensive... They are the perfect snack anytime of day.
nicole m.
nicole m.
So good one of my favorites!! comes in different sizes, kinds and easy to find and reasonable priced
claudia t.
claudia t.
I love pistachios!! and every single one in the bag was cracked open, prefectly salted and wonderful
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Fort Worth, TX
Love these! The only setback is that they are expensive and I only buy them when a craving kicks in.
Julie C.
Julie C.
Alton, NH
These taste amazing at a great price point. A staple in every home, especially during the holidays!!
Angela T.
Angela T.
Mckinney, TX
I like these because they are already shelled. They are dangerous though I could eat the whole bag.
Claire G.
Claire G.
They are so good my mom and I can finish one bag a day. The downside is that they are so expensive.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.