BY WONDERFUL #32 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

Buy on Target
Bev K.
Altoona, PA
Absolutely love these. They're a great anywhere anytime snack. I love salty so these always satisfy that craving..
Natasha B.
Broken arrow, OK
The only brand I'll buy pistachios from. These are my guilty pleasure. Love the fresh taste of these and the salt
Tanaysha E.
These are really salty but I absolutely love pistachios so I get over it and minus the salt they are good for you
Kiah B.
Love these! I hate all nuts but these are actually very good. I like that they already have the shells taken off
Brittany S.
Brunswick, OH
One of my favorite snacks. Sadly, they are pretty pricey; but besides that, they are worth it. Love them so much
Jacqueline F.
Los Angeles, CA
These are seriously dangerous. I could eat an entire bag without realizing what I've done. Also not bad for you!
Kasi L.
Hilton Head, SC
Obsessed with pistachios!! I love the regular in the shell version, however my kids who are 3 and 6 prefer these!
Denise O.
Platte City, MO
We love these, kind of expensive but worth the money. Buy them couple times a year. Make great stocking stuffers.
Jalissa W.
Macon, GA
I love this product but it's often out of my budget. Due to the prices I can't purchase as often as I would like
Jamie C.
Waianae, HI
It's hard to stop eating this once you start. A great snack at home or perfect for a soccer mom at soccer games.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.
Catherine B.
Legaspi City, Albay
This looks pretty delicious but is this budget-friendly?
Jeanette S.
Logan Twp
This I fav snack for my hubby! He is completely addicted to all things pistachio!