Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.

BY WONDERFUL #20 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? I ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Target
jen t.
jen t.
Cleveland , OH
So delish! Perfectly salted and all the work of shelling is already done! Truly Wonderful, pun intended
Jeannette X.
Jeannette X.
Minneapolis, MN
I love the process of sucking the salt off the shells and breaking up the shells to eat the pistachios.
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
Brattleboro, VT
I love these, and can easily eat the whole bag if I'm not careful! They are pricey, but well worth it.
Felicia L.
Felicia L.
I ABSOLUTELY love pistachios. They're honestly the best type of snack ever made. Their taste is unique
Kacey C.
Kacey C.
Alachua, FL
Heck freaking yes. I love these but their so dang expensive and I just sit there and eat the whole bag
patricia c.
patricia c.
I love these for a quick snack and it kills your munchy cravings while keeping you on the healthy sude
Ashton M.
Ashton M.
Expensive but delicious! It's better to my them shelled but it's so much easier and you get more nuts!
Kathryn S.
Kathryn S.
Loved these until I found out that I have diverticulitis. They were the perfect healthy snack at work.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Ahhhh nothing like these! They're so good. The perfect amount of salt and I love that they're shelled!
Christina A.
Christina A.
Marysville, WA
These are great and addictive but I have to say I like the shell better but the product is still great
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.