Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.

BY WONDERFUL #80 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Patricia D.
I can never have enough if these. Pistachios are amazing. They are a bit pricey but they sure are good.
rosemary B.
Charleston, WV
I love pistachios. They are my favorite snack. I make sure I have them around for when I want to snack.
Rachel M.
Ahhhh nothing like these! They're so good. The perfect amount of salt and I love that they're shelled!
Felicia L.
I ABSOLUTELY love pistachios. They're honestly the best type of snack ever made. Their taste is unique
patricia c.
I love these for a quick snack and it kills your munchy cravings while keeping you on the healthy sude
Kathryn S.
Loved these until I found out that I have diverticulitis. They were the perfect healthy snack at work.
Christina A.
Marysville, WA
These are great and addictive but I have to say I like the shell better but the product is still great
Trisha L.
Brattleboro, VT
I love these, and can easily eat the whole bag if I'm not careful! They are pricey, but well worth it.
Ashton M.
Expensive but delicious! It's better to my them shelled but it's so much easier and you get more nuts!
Kacey C.
Alachua, FL
Heck freaking yes. I love these but their so dang expensive and I just sit there and eat the whole bag
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.