Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ashley M.
Dawson, GA
I love these. I just can't stop eating these. Great for a snack. Great for anything. Super great flavor.
Roskita S.
I bought a pack at Costco. the amount in the box was good and so we're the little individual packages...
Ashlee W.
It is nice that you get more pistachios for the price but I like the way shelled ones taste much better.
Destinee B.
Arabi
Love, love, love!! These are a treat for me don't eat all the time just occasionally! And it is so good!
Megan A.
Toledo, OH
Best pistachios ever, but they are pretty expensive. I can set that aside though for this tasty snack :)
Tiara W.
Pensacola, FL
I love pistachios. The wonderful brand taste and smell fresh. I love purchase this brand for pistachios.
Jeannette X.
Minneapolis, MN
I love the process of sucking the salt off the shells and breaking up the shells to eat the pistachios.
Patricia D.
I can never have enough if these. Pistachios are amazing. They are a bit pricey but they sure are good.
Hannah A.
These are so good! You really can't go wrong with pistachios. They are excellent for a snack on the go.
jen t.
Cleveland , OH
So delish! Perfectly salted and all the work of shelling is already done! Truly Wonderful, pun intended
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.