Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Amber M.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Cynthia J.
Fresno, CA
Even though they are a bit pricey, I love getting Wonderful Pistachios I continue buying this brand amazing flavor!
Alyssa A.
Staten Island, NY
Love them can wat them all the time but they are just very expensive I never buy them because I just can afford it
Sydney D.
Kill Devil Hills, NC
I eat this snack all the time. It is extremely healthy and has great taste. It is inexpensive and enjoyable to eat.
Sarah F.
These shelled pistachios are wonderful! They are so easy to eat and such a healthy snack. They are worth the price.
Jalissa W.
Macon, GA
I love this product but it's often out of my budget. Due to the prices I can't purchase as often as I would like
Brandi W.
Salem, VA
Pistachios are expensive but so worth it and I love these because they are already shelled so
I don't make a mess
Denise O.
Platte City, MO
We love these, kind of expensive but worth the money. Buy them couple times a year. Make great stocking stuffers.
Kasi L.
Hilton Head, SC
Obsessed with pistachios!! I love the regular in the shell version, however my kids who are 3 and 6 prefer these!
Katy Z.
Best brand of pistachios you can buy! Yes, they may be a little pricey but they are so worth it! Love love love!
Elizabeth M.
They taste very good and a good for when your on the go I also give it to my kids keep then full in between meals
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.