Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.

BY WONDERFUL #20 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? I ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Target
Sherri U.
Sherri U.
Elizabeth, PA
I love pistachios and this brand has always been fresh, not to salty and downright good. Cost is decent.
Megan A.
Megan A.
Toledo, OH
Best pistachios ever, but they are pretty expensive. I can set that aside though for this tasty snack :)
Roskita S.
Roskita S.
I bought a pack at Costco. the amount in the box was good and so we're the little individual packages...
Destinee B.
Destinee B.
Arabi
Love, love, love!! These are a treat for me don't eat all the time just occasionally! And it is so good!
Tiara W.
Tiara W.
Pensacola, FL
I love pistachios. The wonderful brand taste and smell fresh. I love purchase this brand for pistachios.
Haley  W.
Haley W.
Yum! Such a great snack. I never thought pistachios could have such a great flavor. Too bad they're $$$.
Katie B.
Katie B.
This are so good i never buy any other brand !! They are a little expensive but I feel they are worth it
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
These are so good! You really can't go wrong with pistachios. They are excellent for a snack on the go.
rosemary B.
rosemary B.
Charleston, WV
I love pistachios. They are my favorite snack. I make sure I have them around for when I want to snack.
Patricia D.
Patricia D.
I can never have enough if these. Pistachios are amazing. They are a bit pricey but they sure are good.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.