Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.

BY WONDERFUL #80 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Emily K.
Xenia, OH
Favorite snack! These are great. The only bad thing is they are expensive! You get what you pay for though!
Danielle R.
Rochester, NY
We love these. Buy them all time. Definitely prefer the shelled over the non shelled. So much easier to eat
Cheyenne J.
La Mesa, CA
I love pistachios and this is s good brand! I have eaten them since I was small and my daughter loves them
daniela s.
Orlando, FL
delicious. I prefer this one, is more easy and portable. perfect to go and so healthy. it is not as salty.
Nancy C.
These wonderful pistachios are delicious. They cost a little more than I like to pay but they taste great
Taryn J.
Cheyenne, OK
Shelled Pistachios are the best! You do t have to hassle with the shells! No mess!! Just snack and enjoy.
Rose S.
bronx, NY
I love pistachios, they have a great flavor and totally help me keep with the whole healthy eating thing.
Haley  W.
Yum! Such a great snack. I never thought pistachios could have such a great flavor. Too bad they're $$$.
Sherri U.
Elizabeth, PA
I love pistachios and this brand has always been fresh, not to salty and downright good. Cost is decent.
Ashley M.
Dawson, GA
I love these. I just can't stop eating these. Great for a snack. Great for anything. Super great flavor.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.