BY WONDERFUL #32 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

Buy on Target
Ceejae P.
Brick, NJ
Delicious pistachios every time. Sometimes the cans you buy have a weird taste to them. This brand never lets my down.
Lisa G.
The work is done! Just pop them in and enjoy! A little in the pricey side, but hey... You don't have to get crackin'!
Christina D.
Phoenix , AZ
Eat these by the handful or add them to your oatmeal cookie mix along with some cranberries and you will be in love.
Jude S.
Love these. Always perfectly salted and roasted. These shelled ones are great for tossing into a salad or trail mix.
Addie B.
Daphne, AL
Totally additive. Warning. If you start eating them. You will eat the whole bag, trust me. So yummy. Worth the price!
Kristen H.
N Arlington, NJ
My absolute favorite new snack. I know it's really lazy of me to buy the unshelled ones but they save loads of time!
Paige R.
Victorville
These are truly WONDERFUL: ) I was on the fast metabolism diet recently and these are one of my staples for phase 3.
zachary b.
These are great a bit pricey but easier than popping all the shells and they are nicely salted and make a great snack
LaToyia L.
KENNER, LA
Great snack for on the go. I like the shelled best cause it slows me down from eating the entire bag in one sitting.
Ashley M.
These are so good! I love Pistachios but sometimes can't get the shell to open, so these are perfect! Problem solved!
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.
Catherine B.
Legaspi City, Albay
This looks pretty delicious but is this budget-friendly?
Jeanette S.
Logan Twp
This I fav snack for my hubby! He is completely addicted to all things pistachio!