Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.

BY WONDERFUL #20 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? I ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Target
Candyce S.
Candyce S.
These are the best pistachios ever! I like that they come already shelled so you don't have to do the work.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Athens, GA
Great edition to salads, granolas, trail mixes, and toppings to meat! The perfect amount of salt and pepper
Cheyenne J.
Cheyenne J.
La Mesa, CA
I love pistachios and this is s good brand! I have eaten them since I was small and my daughter loves them
daniela s.
daniela s.
Orlando, FL
delicious. I prefer this one, is more easy and portable. perfect to go and so healthy. it is not as salty.
Rose S.
Rose S.
Bronx , NY
I love pistachios, they have a great flavor and totally help me keep with the whole healthy eating thing.
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
These wonderful pistachios are delicious. They cost a little more than I like to pay but they taste great
Taryn J.
Taryn J.
Cheyenne, OK
Shelled Pistachios are the best! You do t have to hassle with the shells! No mess!! Just snack and enjoy.
Roskita S.
Roskita S.
I bought a pack at Costco. the amount in the box was good and so we're the little individual packages...
Haley  W.
Haley W.
Yum! Such a great snack. I never thought pistachios could have such a great flavor. Too bad they're $$$.
Katie B.
Katie B.
This are so good i never buy any other brand !! They are a little expensive but I feel they are worth it
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.