Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Amber M.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Dasia C.
I love pistachios and i personally think that they are they best snacks that you can have.To me i think that they are a little pricey because just for a bag its almost $5.00. The $5.00 are worth it because they are the best snacks that you can either have just for fun or even if your eating healthy.
Kim H.
These make a great snack when I'm hungry and craving something crunchy and salty. They are about as expensive as you would expect for shelled pistachios, but my finger nails don't stand up to shelling a bunch of them at once to make it worth buying the ones still in shells. I really enjoy these.
Christi B.
Norman, OK
Who doesn't love pistachios? I have tried many other brands trying to save a buck and am always disappointed. Nothing compares to Wonderful pistachios. They're salty, they're soft, they're crunchy, they're perfect. I would rather spend a little extra on this brand than be disappointed and throw out a bag of rock hard nuts made by someone else.
Stacey S.
Denver, CO
The perfect pick me up, they are so easy to just open the bag and pop in your mouth. It's a little to easy to eat the whole bag since they are not in a shell. They are healthy as long as you are pacing yourself and trying not to eat the entire bag. Perfect for those who love pistachios without all of the work of taking them out of the shell.
Amanda B.
Fort mill, SC
I live the flavor of pistachios I wish I has a better way to eat them and deshell them but they are still delicious. Make a good snack alternative to chips, good for you and are great at parties, get togetgers, events, showers etc. I woukd buy them more often if they were a little cheaper.
Edith M.
Pistachios are one of my favorite nuts and the wonderful brand makes good pistachios they way they lightly salt and roast them so you get a perfect combination plus these are already unshelled. its perfect for a day at the beach with some cheese, grapes and bottled water my beach day is set
Kazuko S.
San Diego, CA
I LOVE pistachios!!! I love the salt and then snap it open. I have to make sure to brush my teeth after I eat them or look in the mirror. the skin will sometimes get stuck on my teeth. I eat these with my father as well. My mother will chime in and get a few. We love our pistachios.
Marisa  P.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Im obsessed with these. I've loved pistachios since I was a kid but having to shell them made devouring them in 15 seconds feel like I wasted too much time shelling them. By having them shelled, in the bag, and ready to snack on, I can eat them without feeling like I've slaved away for nothing. So good and great to garb a handful on the go
Jennifer P.
I can be so lazy when it comes to pistachios. I love that there is an option to get them shelled already. I love snacking on them at work and in the afternoons when I am low on energy. They have an incredible flavor and area salted perfectly. They are a little pricey but so worth it.
Megan S.
Yukon, OK
These are so so good!!! I crave them all the time and it's a plus that the shell is already off! I owned a bakery in my town and I made pistachio cupcakes and they were one of my faves and I always topped them off with one of these suckers!! They are a bit pricey, but most nuts are!!
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.