Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.

BY WONDERFUL #20 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? I ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Resh L.
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
Expensive for sure but definitely tasty and yummy to munch on for in between snack time. Sometimes it's a hassle to crack them open but so delicious and worth it! I miss the red ones they had back in the day and made your hands, lips, mouth, tongue, everything red! They should bring those back!
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Love that I don't have to fight the shells anymore splitting half of my nails every time. Also love how these are salted but not over salted like the shell ones tend to be. Able to find in most stores without issue but they are priced higher then the shelled by quite a bit which is a turn off.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
I love wonderful pistachios. They are a great healthy snack that satisfy my salt craving and are filling in the middle of the day. They can be pretty expensive but that's understandable because nuts are very resource intensive. Would recommend to others if they are willing to spend the money!
Lori C.
Lori C.
Hope Valley, RI
I LOVE these pistachios. I just wish they were not so expensive. They are so good for you, but I don't buy them that often due to the price.I will continue to buy these, especially around the holidays. They are always a treat to put out when company comes. They go great with a glass of wine!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Eastlake, OH
I love pistachios and the only part of eating them that can be a pain is shelling them. I was so excited to find them already out of the shell. The only issue I had was that I found them to be a little too salty for my liking. If they had a little less salt, I would have given them 5 stars!
Edith M.
Edith M.
Pistachios are one of my favorite nuts and the wonderful brand makes good pistachios they way they lightly salt and roast them so you get a perfect combination plus these are already unshelled. its perfect for a day at the beach with some cheese, grapes and bottled water my beach day is set
Gabriella C.
Gabriella C.
Tampa, FL
The perfect pistachios! Especially since you don't have to worry about de-shelling them! They are exactly what I hoped they would be. Not too salty. I've had other pistachios that have a weird after taste, but definitely did not taste it with these. I'll be buying the bigger bag next time!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
These are the best lazy snack, who likes to work to get the shell off? No one, I also like to have these to put in salads and yogurt they are so tasty. I cannot come across these everywhere, I found them at sams and at some targets, they are on the pricey side but worth the health benefits.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Fort mill, SC
I live the flavor of pistachios I wish I has a better way to eat them and deshell them but they are still delicious. Make a good snack alternative to chips, good for you and are great at parties, get togetgers, events, showers etc. I woukd buy them more often if they were a little cheaper.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Pinson, AL
Pistachios are hands-down my favorite snack - and the Wonderful brand is well, WONDERFUL! This 12 ounce bag of shelled pistachios is the perfect addition to any beach or road trip bag. I don't have to worry about finding a trash bag or spare cup for the shells. The flavor is fantastic too!
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.