Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Amber M.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jo J.
Lancaster, PA
These are a touch pricey, but they are so good. I was so pleased to buy pistachios that were already out of the shell.
Lauren E.
I'm so lazy and I totally love not having to shell a bunch of pistachios and just having a bag I can dig into of these
Emily S.
Fillmore, CA
Amazing,amazing,amazing! That is all I can say!! They are the best pistachios ever!! I can eat them all day every day!
Lindsey D.
LOVE These pre-shelled pistachios. Expensive but you get SO MUCH in the bag - nice salt to pit ratio. Just love these!
Meredith J.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Love pistachios!! Don't live shelling them lol. I love this brand because they are delicious avd last me quite a while
Marqee R.
Kenosha, WI
I love pistachios I hate that they're so expensive because then I would buy her more if they weren't but they're great
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
No he provado esto nunca no se de donde proviene ni que lo compone para ser sincera no tengo idea no puedo decir anda
LaToyia L.
KENNER, LA
Great snack for on the go. I like the shelled best cause it slows me down from eating the entire bag in one sitting.
Dee D.
Bronx, NY
The saltyness of pistachios is crazy good. These are extremely addicting too. If you like nuts you have to try these.
Arrika D.
Wilbraham , MA
Brain food. My kids love them. We can't keep them in the house long at all. A great snack that really keeps you full
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.