Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.

BY WONDERFUL #20 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? I ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Target
Stacy B.
Stacy B.
Tulsa, OK
Taste great & wonderful flavor. Who doesn't love cracking the shells. Comes in travel packs of larger bags too.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Howard Beach, NY
We love wonderful pistachios. They are my husband and sons favorite grab and go snack when they are on the run
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Houma, LA
These are a great protein to snack on if you have a desk job and get hungry before your lunch break! Delicious
Juliana Z.
Juliana Z.
Dayton
This is a staple for me. I love to add to salads and snack on in the car and on the go. Healthy and satisfying
Julie N.
Julie N.
Hodgenville , KY
These are the best. I wish they weren't so pricey but they are worth the splurge. The whole family enjoys them
Karla R.
Karla R.
Phoenix, AZ
Wonder pistachios are the best brand to pruchase pistachios they are always delicious and purchase them often.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
They're good. I like trying these. They taste great. But the bag doesn't close well. My only problem with it.
Anja G.
Anja G.
This is the perfect option for us lazy (okay, let's call it "busy") peeps. No need to deal with the shelling!
Jena L.
Jena L.
Lake Charles, LA
Tasty crunchy snack, not too salty but does have salted and unsalted available. Good for snacking for energy.
Ericka V.
Ericka V.
I love that they don't have the shell. It makes it easy to eat and not messy at all. I absolutely love them!
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.