Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Amber M.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jo J.
Lancaster, PA
These are a touch pricey, but they are so good. I was so pleased to buy pistachios that were already out of the shell.
Jessica C.
Definitely a favorite snack of mine and my husbands. I could eat a pound a day.
Only down fall is they are expensive :(
Marqee R.
Kenosha, WI
I love pistachios I hate that they're so expensive because then I would buy her more if they weren't but they're great
Lauren E.
I'm so lazy and I totally love not having to shell a bunch of pistachios and just having a bag I can dig into of these
Brianna L.
Hands down the best pistachio out there. But it is WAY too expensive. The price is the reason I don't get it so often.
Micki D.
Indianapolis, IN
All I have to say is YUM! hate how expensive a bag is, but I love pistachios. Sometimes you just need a special treat
Ashley M.
These are so good! I love Pistachios but sometimes can't get the shell to open, so these are perfect! Problem solved!
Molly G.
Shawnee, KS
I could literally eat pistachios non stop and these are the the best brand to buy. Can't buy generic with pistachios
Christina D.
Eat these by the handful or add them to your oatmeal cookie mix along with some cranberries and you will be in love.
Kristen H.
Kearny, NJ
My absolute favorite new snack. I know it's really lazy of me to buy the unshelled ones but they save loads of time!
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.