BY WONDERFUL #25 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Bailey T.
Staunton, IL
Ny mother loves getting these from the store up town. She eats maybe a small bag every two days, but my mother enjoys them.
Tara j.
Lynn, MA
Who doesn't love pistachios?! Wonderful is a good quality pistachio nut. With the shell they are even more tasty. Great buy
Mary T.
Delicious hearty snack. Not messy. Can always take when on the run. So convenient when you don't have to take out of shells
Kathy B.
This company is local to me. Their nuts are good and they do a lot of wonderful (no pun intended) things for the community.
Kasee A.
These are the best pistachios on the market! They are SO good! I love them de-shelled because they are much easier to eat!
Mira S.
Amazing! Been eating those for years and still going strong haha. Great taste, good to sit and eat while watching a movie,
Shelby M.
Frankfort, KY
I love this product because you don't have the hassle of cracking the shells off to eat! A bit more pricier but worth it!
Calynne R.
I love pistachios! These being shelled make getting to one of my favorite snacks so much easier. I grab a handful and go!
Jessica F.
These are a great snack if you need something quick and on the go and it's healthier they eating chips or any other junk
Angie R.
Los Angeles, CA
These are my go to snack and I love them I often crave salty stuff and chips would be my go to but I go to these instead
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.
Catherine B.
Legaspi City, Albay
This looks pretty delicious but is this budget-friendly?
Jeanette S.
Logan Twp
This I fav snack for my hubby! He is completely addicted to all things pistachio!