Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.

BY WONDERFUL #20 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? I ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Target
Jacqueline F.
Jacqueline F.
Los Angeles, CA
These are seriously dangerous. I could eat an entire bag without realizing what I've done. Also not bad for you!
Kiah B.
Kiah B.
Love these! I hate all nuts but these are actually very good. I like that they already have the shells taken off
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Brunswick, OH
One of my favorite snacks. Sadly, they are pretty pricey; but besides that, they are worth it. Love them so much
Jalissa W.
Jalissa W.
Macon, GA
I love this product but it's often out of my budget. Due to the prices I can't purchase as often as I would like
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Pistachios are a great snack. I love that I don't break my nails trying to open them. Shelled is the way to go.
Liz T.
Liz T.
Crescent, PA
I love taking the shell off myself I feel like I am working to eat them lol!!! Always fresh and never to salty.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Dunkirk, MD
Pistachios are great - mild flavor, lots of protein, and take a while to eat so you can't eat too much at once.
Cheri B.
Cheri B.
Bloomington, IN
These shelled pistachios are my favorite! They are easy for on the go so you don't have to mess with the shell.
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
MY FAV! LOVES THESE AS A SNACK AND SO DOES MY FAMILY. WILL CONTINUE TO BUY THESE. gREAT PRODUCT AND GREAT PRICE
Izzy C.
Izzy C.
San Francisco, CA
These pistachios are so delicious but a smidge expensive. This is common among several pistachio brands though.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.