Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Katy Z.
Best brand of pistachios you can buy! Yes, they may be a little pricey but they are so worth it! Love love love!
Jacqueline F.
Los Angeles, CA
These are seriously dangerous. I could eat an entire bag without realizing what I've done. Also not bad for you!
Kiah B.
Love these! I hate all nuts but these are actually very good. I like that they already have the shells taken off
Melissa O.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
MY FAV! LOVES THESE AS A SNACK AND SO DOES MY FAMILY. WILL CONTINUE TO BUY THESE. gREAT PRODUCT AND GREAT PRICE
Izzy C.
San Francisco, CA
These pistachios are so delicious but a smidge expensive. This is common among several pistachio brands though.
Theresa D.
Pistachios are a great snack. I love that I don't break my nails trying to open them. Shelled is the way to go.
Cheri B.
Bloomington, IN
These shelled pistachios are my favorite! They are easy for on the go so you don't have to mess with the shell.
Stacy B.
Tulsa, OK
Taste great & wonderful flavor. Who doesn't love cracking the shells. Comes in travel packs of larger bags too.
Liz T.
Crescent, PA
I love taking the shell off myself I feel like I am working to eat them lol!!! Always fresh and never to salty.
Sarah F.
Dunkirk, MD
Pistachios are great - mild flavor, lots of protein, and take a while to eat so you can't eat too much at once.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.