Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Amber M.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Elizabeth S.
Chelsea, AL
I love these just not having to deal with the shell is great. I would rather pay a little more and not break a tooth lol
Krystal C.
Wise, Va
My family loves pistachios. There a great snack and the right amount of salt. I usually get the bigger bag from Walmart.
Lila F.
Port St Lucie, FL
Pistachios are one of my favorites and these make it easy because they are already "unshelled". Less work and more yum!!
Jessica C.
Definitely a favorite snack of mine and my husbands. I could eat a pound a day.
Only down fall is they are expensive :(
Lauren E.
I'm so lazy and I totally love not having to shell a bunch of pistachios and just having a bag I can dig into of these
Maddy A.
I love these pistachios!! Whenever I go to the grocery store I always get them. I just wish they weren't so expensive.
Emily S.
Fillmore, CA
Amazing,amazing,amazing! That is all I can say!! They are the best pistachios ever!! I can eat them all day every day!
Emily S.
Who doesn't like pistachios? Of course this brand is the only one you usually see at Walmart so that's the one we get.
Lindsey D.
LOVE These pre-shelled pistachios. Expensive but you get SO MUCH in the bag - nice salt to pit ratio. Just love these!
Marqee R.
Kenosha, WI
I love pistachios I hate that they're so expensive because then I would buy her more if they weren't but they're great
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.