Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Amber M.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Cheryl A.
Chicopee
I am a pistachio freak. These are by far the best pistachios I have eaten. They are fresh, easy to open and just delicious.
melisaa r.
Catlettsburg , KY
The price is a little much but well worth it.My family always carries these around for a snack or just watching a movie.
Lila F.
Port St Lucie, FL
Pistachios are one of my favorites and these make it easy because they are already "unshelled". Less work and more yum!!
Krystal C.
Wise, Va
My family loves pistachios. There a great snack and the right amount of salt. I usually get the bigger bag from Walmart.
Abby H.
Hvre De Grace, MD
Pistachios are my favorite nut snacks. They are high in energy and are delicious. They are a great snack for health nuts
Calynne R.
I love pistachios! These being shelled make getting to one of my favorite snacks so much easier. I grab a handful and go!
Elizabeth S.
Chelsea, AL
I love these just not having to deal with the shell is great. I would rather pay a little more and not break a tooth lol
Lesha H.
Whitesboro, NY
Pistachios are great. I fight my boyfriend for them all the time. We both love them so much and can't get enough of them
Angie R.
Los Angeles, CA
These are my go to snack and I love them I often crave salty stuff and chips would be my go to but I go to these instead
Teresa B.
Smiths Station, AL
Delicious! Great for snacking. I can eat an entire bag in one sitting. These are my favorite brand of pistachios by far.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.