BY WONDERFUL #32 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

Buy on Target
Nesh H.
Delicious. Sometimes slightly a little to salty but definitely taste good. One of the better brands of pistachios I've tasted
Tati R.
Midlothian, VA
I love pistachios so much. They are always enjoyable. I don't know what I would do if I they didn't exist. They are so yummy.
Kendra E.
Rogersville, MO
My husband loves these, heck even my 3 year old does! These are a huge hit in the house and it's a snack almost every night!
Rachel Z.
Horsham, PA
Super tasty. I love that I don't have to remove the shell myself. They are roasted to perfection and I definitely recommend.
Mayara B.
Only one word describe Pistachios: LOVE. I'm always dieting and pistachios is something that I eat everyday. It's the best!!
Callie S.
Marietta, GA
Great for a snack because of the easy access to the nut and the wonderful nutritious value and flavor.highly highly recommend
Tara j.
Lynn, MA
Who doesn't love pistachios?! Wonderful is a good quality pistachio nut. With the shell they are even more tasty. Great buy
Kathy B.
Wasco, CA
This company is local to me. Their nuts are good and they do a lot of wonderful (no pun intended) things for the community.
Bailey T.
Staunton, IL
Ny mother loves getting these from the store up town. She eats maybe a small bag every two days, but my mother enjoys them.
Kasee A.
These are the best pistachios on the market! They are SO good! I love them de-shelled because they are much easier to eat!
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.
Catherine B.
Legaspi City, Albay
This looks pretty delicious but is this budget-friendly?
Jeanette S.
Logan Twp
This I fav snack for my hubby! He is completely addicted to all things pistachio!