Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.

BY WONDERFUL #20 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? I ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Target
Sherri C.
Sherri C.
Lakeland, FL
Eating pistachio's as a kid was a great treat. As an adult, shelling them is a chore. This product solves it all!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
They taste very good and a good for when your on the go I also give it to my kids keep then full in between meals
Natasha B.
Natasha B.
Broken Arrow, OK
The only brand I'll buy pistachios from. These are my guilty pleasure. Love the fresh taste of these and the salt
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Roanoke, VA
Pistachios are expensive but so worth it and I love these because they are already shelled so
I don't make a mess
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Banks, AL
LOVE that the have a shelled option. Pistachios are DEFINITELY expensive but they are soooo good. I'm addicted!!!
Tanaysha E.
Tanaysha E.
These are really salty but I absolutely love pistachios so I get over it and minus the salt they are good for you
Kasi L.
Kasi L.
Hilton Head, SC
Obsessed with pistachios!! I love the regular in the shell version, however my kids who are 3 and 6 prefer these!
Naomi B.
Naomi B.
Burnsville, MN
What a great snack! Easy to transport and healthy to eat. This brand does a great job and it's always consistent!
Katy Z.
Katy Z.
Best brand of pistachios you can buy! Yes, they may be a little pricey but they are so worth it! Love love love!
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Waianae, HI
It's hard to stop eating this once you start. A great snack at home or perfect for a soccer mom at soccer games.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.