Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.

BY WONDERFUL #80 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Elizabeth M.
They taste very good and a good for when your on the go I also give it to my kids keep then full in between meals
Natasha B.
Broken Arrow, OK
The only brand I'll buy pistachios from. These are my guilty pleasure. Love the fresh taste of these and the salt
Tanaysha E.
These are really salty but I absolutely love pistachios so I get over it and minus the salt they are good for you
Rachel B.
Brundidge, AL
LOVE that the have a shelled option. Pistachios are DEFINITELY expensive but they are soooo good. I'm addicted!!!
Brandi W.
Salem, VA
Pistachios are expensive but so worth it and I love these because they are already shelled so
I don't make a mess
Naomi B.
Burnsville, MN
What a great snack! Easy to transport and healthy to eat. This brand does a great job and it's always consistent!
Sherri C.
Lakeland, FL
Eating pistachio's as a kid was a great treat. As an adult, shelling them is a chore. This product solves it all!
Kasi L.
Hilton Head, SC
Obsessed with pistachios!! I love the regular in the shell version, however my kids who are 3 and 6 prefer these!
Jalissa W.
Macon, GA
I love this product but it's often out of my budget. Due to the prices I can't purchase as often as I would like
Kiah B.
Love these! I hate all nuts but these are actually very good. I like that they already have the shells taken off
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.