BY WONDERFUL #32 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

Jessica R.
Lodi, OH
Any pistachio is a good pistachio (^=
But these pistachios are the best kind of pistachio. I do take these on ling camp trips.
cassandra c.
Brought on a camping trip and they were incredible. I love pistachios and these were the perfect amount of salted nothing crazy
Katherine A.
Carlisle, AR
Soooo delicious!! Without the shell to work the nut out of I catch myself eating a lot more but still a great healthy snack!!!
Alison V.
Love love love that these are shelled! Perfectly salted and an easy snack to eat on the go! Easy to eat since they are shelled!
Rachel Z.
Horsham, PA
Super tasty. I love that I don't have to remove the shell myself. They are roasted to perfection and I definitely recommend.
Danielle H.
Lafayette, LA
It's been a while since I've purchased then because of the price, but I love pistachios and this is by far my favorite brand.
Mayara B.
Only one word describe Pistachios: LOVE. I'm always dieting and pistachios is something that I eat everyday. It's the best!!
Casey H.
The tired woman's answer to pistachios! my Littles love them, but Moms fingers got worn out trying to open them. not anymore!
Tati R.
Midlothian, VA
I love pistachios so much. They are always enjoyable. I don't know what I would do if I they didn't exist. They are so yummy.
Callie S.
Marietta, GA
Great for a snack because of the easy access to the nut and the wonderful nutritious value and flavor.highly highly recommend
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.
Catherine B.
Legaspi City, Albay
This looks pretty delicious but is this budget-friendly?
Jeanette S.
Logan Twp
This I fav snack for my hubby! He is completely addicted to all things pistachio!