Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.

BY WONDERFUL #20 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? I ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Target
Sydney D.
Sydney D.
Kill Devil Hills, NC
I eat this snack all the time. It is extremely healthy and has great taste. It is inexpensive and enjoyable to eat.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Montgomery, IL
These are great when you can crack the shells off but it is so much easier when you can just pop them in your mouth
Marie D.
Marie D.
North Hollywood, CA
I love pistachios! My favorite nut probably! These are great for snacking on and binge watching your favorite show!
Kristy T.
Kristy T.
Covington, TX
Simple option for nuts. Great for on the go. These shelled nuts are perfect. I love adding healthy fats to my diet.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Gadsden, TN
Great nuts!! Haha! Seriously, these are some of the greatest things I can eat and filling to keep the hunger down.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Staten Island, NY
Love them can wat them all the time but they are just very expensive I never buy them because I just can afford it
Bev K.
Bev K.
Altoona, PA
Absolutely love these. They're a great anywhere anytime snack. I love salty so these always satisfy that craving..
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
North Charleston, SC
I love these pistachios. They taste amazing and I could eat them all day long. The quality of them is magnificent.
Stefanie W.
Stefanie W.
Tonawanda, NY
I love buying the already shelled pistachios because it gives you more time to just enjoy the nut. would recommend
Mileesia S.
Mileesia S.
Shreveport, LA
They might be on the expensive side for its, but they are really good! They are low on fat and gets things moving!
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.