Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.

BY WONDERFUL #80 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Target
Kelly R.
Easy to grab and snack on--almost too easy! I love these in Greek yogurt, on salads, and crushed as a crust for fish.
Lisa G.
The work is done! Just pop them in and enjoy! A little in the pricey side, but hey... You don't have to get crackin'!
Kristen H.
Kearny , NJ
My absolute favorite new snack. I know it's really lazy of me to buy the unshelled ones but they save loads of time!
Arrika D.
Wilbraham , MA
Brain food. My kids love them. We can't keep them in the house long at all. A great snack that really keeps you full
Molly G.
Topeka, KS
I could literally eat pistachios non stop and these are the the best brand to buy. Can't buy generic with pistachios
LaToyia L.
Kenner, LA
Great snack for on the go. I like the shelled best cause it slows me down from eating the entire bag in one sitting.
Christina D.
Eat these by the handful or add them to your oatmeal cookie mix along with some cranberries and you will be in love.
Paige R.
Victorville
These are truly WONDERFUL: ) I was on the fast metabolism diet recently and these are one of my staples for phase 3.
Cynthia J.
Fresno, CA
Even though they are a bit pricey, I love getting Wonderful Pistachios I continue buying this brand amazing flavor!
Marie D.
North Hollywood, CA
I love pistachios! My favorite nut probably! These are great for snacking on and binge watching your favorite show!
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.