Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.

BY WONDERFUL #20 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? I ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Target
Kristen F.
Kristen F.
Narrows, VA
Pistachios, the worlds greatest nut, or at least one of, yet so expensive! These are great though. I LOVE this brand.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Eat these by the handful or add them to your oatmeal cookie mix along with some cranberries and you will be in love.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
The work is done! Just pop them in and enjoy! A little in the pricey side, but hey... You don't have to get crackin'!
Arrika D.
Arrika D.
Wilbraham, MA
Brain food. My kids love them. We can't keep them in the house long at all. A great snack that really keeps you full
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Kearny, NJ
My absolute favorite new snack. I know it's really lazy of me to buy the unshelled ones but they save loads of time!
LaToyia L.
LaToyia L.
Kenner, La
Great snack for on the go. I like the shelled best cause it slows me down from eating the entire bag in one sitting.
Paige R.
Paige R.
Victorville
These are truly WONDERFUL: ) I was on the fast metabolism diet recently and these are one of my staples for phase 3.
Molly G.
Molly G.
Topeka, KS
I could literally eat pistachios non stop and these are the the best brand to buy. Can't buy generic with pistachios
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
These shelled pistachios are wonderful! They are so easy to eat and such a healthy snack. They are worth the price.
Cynthia J.
Cynthia J.
Fresno, CA
Even though they are a bit pricey, I love getting Wonderful Pistachios I continue buying this brand amazing flavor!
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.