Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Amber M.

BY WONDERFUL #95 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Target
Vanessa R.
Arvin, CA
I love them I eat them all by myself never have enough just with one the only thing is that there price high but worth buying
Danielle H.
Lafayette, LA
It's been a while since I've purchased then because of the price, but I love pistachios and this is by far my favorite brand.
Joy F.
Moultrie, GA
Never ate pistachios until my stepdaughter forced me... so glad she did... so good... especially to graze during the day....
Nesh H.
Delicious. Sometimes slightly a little to salty but definitely taste good. One of the better brands of pistachios I've tasted
Danielle B.
I love that these are already shelled and ready to eat. you get more for your money since you don't get some that are closed
Casey H.
The tired woman's answer to pistachios! my Littles love them, but Moms fingers got worn out trying to open them. not anymore!
Rachel Z.
Horsham, PA
Super tasty. I love that I don't have to remove the shell myself. They are roasted to perfection and I definitely recommend.
Kendra E.
Rogersville, MO
My husband loves these, heck even my 3 year old does! These are a huge hit in the house and it's a snack almost every night!
Tati R.
Midlothian, VA
I love pistachios so much. They are always enjoyable. I don't know what I would do if I they didn't exist. They are so yummy.
Mayara B.
Only one word describe Pistachios: LOVE. I'm always dieting and pistachios is something that I eat everyday. It's the best!!
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.