BY WONDERFUL #32 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

Buy on Target
Mary Kate P.
Lexington, KY
The only brand of pistachios I'll buy! They're the perfect amount of salted. Definitely buying them shelled makes a difference too
Kendra C.
Never had pistachios before so I can't compare the taste with any other brand but they are delicious just the right amount of salt
Katie F.
Wonderful Pistachios are my absolute favorite nut to snack on. They're a good source of protein and god fats and they're delicious.
Deedra M.
Garrett, KY
So addictive! I love these as a snack. The last is delicious and the salt is just right! I could eat the entire bag in one sitting!
Tammy J.
Mcloud, OK
Yummy yummy and yummy! These and totally delicious and everyone knows nuts are good for you and did ii mention that their yummy?!
Karen D.
I love pistachios, but I don't always have time to shell them or can't (in a meeting or on the go). These area great alternative.
Brynn W.
Boise, ID
I love that these come shelled! I pack these often for my snacks at dance class or even toss the whole bag in if I'm in a pinch.
Candi B.
I love the convenience of these already being shelled! They are the same great product without the hassle of removing the shells.
Bec H.
Wausau, WI
I'm addicted I love pistachio everything. Muffins are the best... I need them with the shells off because it saves so much time.
Melissa K.
I love pistachiossss! This was a great thing to create them already shelled so delicious and I like the lightly salted approach.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.
Catherine B.
Legaspi City, Albay
This looks pretty delicious but is this budget-friendly?
Jeanette S.
Logan Twp
This I fav snack for my hubby! He is completely addicted to all things pistachio!