Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.

BY WONDERFUL #20 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? I ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Target
Teresa B.
Teresa B.
Smiths Station, AL
Delicious! Great for snacking. I can eat an entire bag in one sitting. These are my favorite brand of pistachios by far.
melisaa r.
melisaa r.
Catlettsburg , KY
The price is a little much but well worth it.My family always carries these around for a snack or just watching a movie.
Angie R.
Angie R.
Los Angeles, CA
These are my go to snack and I love them I often crave salty stuff and chips would be my go to but I go to these instead
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
I'm so lazy and I totally love not having to shell a bunch of pistachios and just having a bag I can dig into of these
Diana V.
Diana V.
Los Angeles, CA
Pistachios are probably one of my favorite nuts and these are AMAZING I don't buy my pistachios from any other company
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Hands down the best pistachio out there. But it is WAY too expensive. The price is the reason I don't get it so often.
Marqee R.
Marqee R.
Kenosha, WI
I love pistachios I hate that they're so expensive because then I would buy her more if they weren't but they're great
Emily S.
Emily S.
Who doesn't like pistachios? Of course this brand is the only one you usually see at Walmart so that's the one we get.
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
LOVE These pre-shelled pistachios. Expensive but you get SO MUCH in the bag - nice salt to pit ratio. Just love these!
Meredith J.
Meredith J.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Love pistachios!! Don't live shelling them lol. I love this brand because they are delicious avd last me quite a while
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.