Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Teresa B.
Smiths Station, AL
Delicious! Great for snacking. I can eat an entire bag in one sitting. These are my favorite brand of pistachios by far.
Angie R.
Los Angeles, CA
These are my go to snack and I love them I often crave salty stuff and chips would be my go to but I go to these instead
Ceejae P.
Brick, NJ
Delicious pistachios every time. Sometimes the cans you buy have a weird taste to them. This brand never lets my down.
Lauren E.
I'm so lazy and I totally love not having to shell a bunch of pistachios and just having a bag I can dig into of these
Lindsey D.
LOVE These pre-shelled pistachios. Expensive but you get SO MUCH in the bag - nice salt to pit ratio. Just love these!
Brianna L.
Hands down the best pistachio out there. But it is WAY too expensive. The price is the reason I don't get it so often.
Marqee R.
Kenosha, WI
I love pistachios I hate that they're so expensive because then I would buy her more if they weren't but they're great
Diana V.
Los Angeles, CA
Pistachios are probably one of my favorite nuts and these are AMAZING I don't buy my pistachios from any other company
Meredith J.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Love pistachios!! Don't live shelling them lol. I love this brand because they are delicious avd last me quite a while
Emily S.
Who doesn't like pistachios? Of course this brand is the only one you usually see at Walmart so that's the one we get.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.