Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Amber M.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Mary Kate P.
Lexington , KY
The only brand of pistachios I'll buy! They're the perfect amount of salted. Definitely buying them shelled makes a difference too
Shacora B.
I have always loved pistachios always have, always will. I could eat them all day and them being healthy is just icing on the cake
Amanda M.
Conway, AR
I like that I don't have to shell these. These cost a little more than the ones with shells. Are a good salty snack. Tastes great.
Brandy J.
Baltimore, MD
I love pistachios and especially the fact that they are shelled because it creates less of a clean up so you can eat them anywhere
Marlee B.
Albuquerque , NM
Pistachios are the best nuts around! They taste delicious and they are a great snack and provide lots of healthy fat to your diet.
Ashley H.
Sumiton, AL
My dad always keeps these at his house!!! They are his favorite snack, I prefer them with the shells on them but these are good too
Katie F.
Wonderful Pistachios are my absolute favorite nut to snack on. They're a good source of protein and god fats and they're delicious.
Deedra M.
Garrett, KY
So addictive! I love these as a snack. The last is delicious and the salt is just right! I could eat the entire bag in one sitting!
Lian D.
I love pistachios, but I don't always have time to shell them or can't (in a meeting or on the go). These area great alternative.
Katence T.
Manassas, VA
Love this roasted and salted snacks they are truly wonderfull.pair them with beer or a snacks between meals they taste delicious
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.