BY WONDERFUL #32 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

Buy on Target
Nicole A.
Wonderful Pistachios roasted and salted are my favorite. I like that they aren't too salty. I highly recommend this brand of pistachios.
Deana H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Always have a bag of the shelled pistachios in my desk at work! Quality is always perfect, and you just cannot go wrong with pistachios!
Rachel D.
I love pistachios and this is a great brand! There are always coupons for these pistachios so we usually always have some in the pantry.
Karla C.
Beeville, TX
This is my favorite snack. They are so healthy and so delicious. I portion size this package so that it makes a healthy snack on the go.
Ellen H.
Philadelphia, PA
I live on these. When I'm at home I like cracking the shells myself but these are much more convenient on the go or for a library snack.
Ana C.
Grand island , NE
Love pistachio sooooo much . Just give me the original ones and I'm good . In not a big nut person but pistachios are okay in my tummy
anna a.
Thornton, CO
I love pistachios! They're healthy and an easy snack on the go. They can be a little messy if they have the shells which is a downside.
cindy s.
Medford, MA
These's have been my favorite brand of Pistachios. They are so easy to rip out of the shell. It also has the right enough salt in it.
Judy M.
Benson, AZ
YUMMY NUTRITIOUS LITTLE GREEN BALLS OF ENERGY.POP SOME IN YOUR MOUTH AND YOUR READY TO GO.ALSO A GREAT SURPRISE IN SALADS AND SOUPS.
Syra K.
My father loves this brand and always mentions how it's the greatest one. Probably have five unopened bags in the pantry right now 🙄
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.
Catherine B.
Legaspi City, Albay
This looks pretty delicious but is this budget-friendly?
Jeanette S.
Logan Twp
This I fav snack for my hubby! He is completely addicted to all things pistachio!