Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.

BY WONDERFUL #20 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? I ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Target
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
I love that these are already shelled and ready to eat. you get more for your money since you don't get some that are closed
Mayara B.
Mayara B.
Only one word describe Pistachios: LOVE. I'm always dieting and pistachios is something that I eat everyday. It's the best!!
Kendra E.
Kendra E.
Rogersville, MO
My husband loves these, heck even my 3 year old does! These are a huge hit in the house and it's a snack almost every night!
Cheryl A.
Cheryl A.
Chicopee
I am a pistachio freak. These are by far the best pistachios I have eaten. They are fresh, easy to open and just delicious.
Tara j.
Tara j.
Lynn, MA
Who doesn't love pistachios?! Wonderful is a good quality pistachio nut. With the shell they are even more tasty. Great buy
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
This company is local to me. Their nuts are good and they do a lot of wonderful (no pun intended) things for the community.
Bailey T.
Bailey T.
Staunton, IL
Ny mother loves getting these from the store up town. She eats maybe a small bag every two days, but my mother enjoys them.
Pets B.
Pets B.
Charlottesville
Love love love these. I can eat these all day everyday. However, they are way to expensive for me to by a bag all the time.
Kasee A.
Kasee A.
These are the best pistachios on the market! They are SO good! I love them de-shelled because they are much easier to eat!
magdalena c.
magdalena c.
My mom loves pistachios she would buy this pistachios and she would say they taste very good they are also great in health
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.