Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Amber M.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
anna a.
Thornton, CO
I love pistachios! They're healthy and an easy snack on the go. They can be a little messy if they have the shells which is a downside.
Judy M.
Benson, AZ
YUMMY NUTRITIOUS LITTLE GREEN BALLS OF ENERGY.POP SOME IN YOUR MOUTH AND YOUR READY TO GO.ALSO A GREAT SURPRISE IN SALADS AND SOUPS.
Hina G.
Orlando, FL
I love pistachios. These are my favorite brand of pistachios they are perfectly salted and roasted and just enough to last me a week
Lizbeth G.
One of my favorite snacks. Thus ones come with no shell so it makes so much easier to enjoy them. Roasted and salted are super yummy.
Kristy G.
Lakewood, Oh
What's not to live?! Pistachios are the best but with a silky smooth buttery taste, the salt is the perfect thing to top it all off!
Syra K.
My father loves this brand and always mentions how it's the greatest one. Probably have five unopened bags in the pantry right now 🙄
cindy s.
Medford, MA
These's have been my favorite brand of Pistachios. They are so easy to rip out of the shell. It also has the right enough salt in it.
Vanessa M.
Wichita, KS
Fresh consistent nuts with the right amount of salt. Package is just right for the cost. Resealing of package keeps them fresh longer
Jillian H.
Dongola, IL
I love pistachios and these are no exception! I like that these are shelled and I don't have to hurt my mouth/teeth when I eat them.
Brandy J.
Baltimore, MD
I love pistachios and especially the fact that they are shelled because it creates less of a clean up so you can eat them anywhere
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.