Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Amber M.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Tracy T.
Evans City, PA
These are the first pistachios I tried and I love them!! They are delicious and soo easy to eat being shelled.Honestly, I am a cashew personbut these are so yummy that I really only eat these. Whenever I am in Walmart I pick them up. It may seem crazy to rave about pistachios but I really love them!! They are a healthy snack with a good price point as well. Give them a try!!!
Keira R.
Cornelius, NC
These are delish, I do prefer the shelled ones tho after having these last week for the first time just because I like to lick my fingers after peeling the open I would recommend them if you are on the go and can't get your hands to sticky or messy they are all expensive but worth it I will buy them again But only for in the car I'll buy the shelled ones for at home 😃
Haley A.
Fresno, CA
I was slightly disappointed with this form of pistachios. Yes, it is convenient that they are shelled, as pistachio shells can be stubborn. I think these could come in handy for use in recipes. My issue is that they do not taste as fresh as pistachios that you open youself. I enjoy this brand for pistachios, but I will not purchased this shelled version in the future.
Alison W.
Cincinnati , OH
These are the only brand of pistachios I will eat. They are high quality and the taste and look is always consistent. They have the hard shell around them but it is not hard to get them out of the shell. once you have one you won't be able to stop. it has a light sprinkle of salt. Plus, these are good for you! yum!
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
I love snacking on these! It's nice that they're shelled already, but to be honest, I almost prefer it when they're still in the shell because that means I'll 1. Slow down enough to open each one and actually savor the taste, and 2. Eat less overall. In any case, these are convenient and delicious. I love taking a bag with me to class or as I'm doing errands.
Janie H.
kansas city, mo
Pistachios are one of my favorite snacks, and these are some of the best I've tried - and, as a bonus, they're SHELLED! No more messing around with those tricky shells and getting little shell fragments everywhere. They're maybe a touch salty for me, but not so much that I'd give them less than five stars!
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
I love these for long rides in the car because they are a good snack but the shells also serve a dual purpose of entertaining my kids with making them "fingernails" the taste is salty but so good. They are so much fun to cracked open and enjoy and they give me a boost of energy to make it through those long car rides.
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
These pistachios are so yummy! I usually prefer to buy the shelled pistachios because they are so convenient! However, the price is quite high! The wonderful brand has the best flavor available. I don't get to buy them often because they are expensive. So I usually just buy them occasionally for a treat!
Biljana N.
Morton Grove, IL
I love eating pistachios. I like the pistachio taste and their crunch. I do not like having to open the shells though. I opted to try these as an alternative to the Keenan Farms in the shells that I normally order. The pricing was very reasonable and none of the nuts were stale. While these where ok as far as pistachios go, they lacked the firm crunch and strong flavor I enjoy. Yes these were easy to eat, but missing out on the flavor and crunch make these a one-time order for me.
Dasia C.
I love pistachios and i personally think that they are they best snacks that you can have.To me i think that they are a little pricey because just for a bag its almost $5.00. The $5.00 are worth it because they are the best snacks that you can either have just for fun or even if your eating healthy.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.