Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Nicole K.
Gary, IN
These disappear in my house! The bag never lasts longer than a day. They are quite delicious and the packaging is great to reseal them! Unfortunately they cost so much that I buy them maybe once a month. I just can't bring myself to spend $12+ on a bag of pistachios all the time, any one else feel the same?
Janie H.
Omaha, NE
Pistachios are one of my favorite snacks, and these are some of the best I've tried - and, as a bonus, they're SHELLED! No more messing around with those tricky shells and getting little shell fragments everywhere. They're maybe a touch salty for me, but not so much that I'd give them less than five stars!
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
Doral, FL
Uffffff ... I love wonderful pistachios. They are a great healthy snack that satisfy my salt craving and are filling in the middle of the day. They can be pretty expensive but that's understandable because nuts are very resource intensive. Would recommend to others if they are willing to spend the money!
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
These pistachios are so yummy! I usually prefer to buy the shelled pistachios because they are so convenient! However, the price is quite high! The wonderful brand has the best flavor available. I don't get to buy them often because they are expensive. So I usually just buy them occasionally for a treat!
Ana B.
Snellville, GA
Pistachios are the best snacks for someone who is worried about their diet or not :) i love them they are so low in calories and so good! My best friend is a nutritionist and he was the one who recommended it to me and i love him for that lol. they are a little high on the money side but its so worth it.
Dasia C.
I love pistachios and i personally think that they are they best snacks that you can have.To me i think that they are a little pricey because just for a bag its almost $5.00. The $5.00 are worth it because they are the best snacks that you can either have just for fun or even if your eating healthy.
Mandy P.
Dewitt , VA
My shift used to share these things all night. they make a perfect snack and is supposed to be good for you as well. i would recommend these as a good snack to fill you up without chips and junk food but with good flavor, i don't like peanuts but i love pistachios i just hate how expensive they are.
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
Expensive yes all Pistachio's are so when you compare them to others that are the same no they are right on par or a little cheaper. Plus everyone in my house LOVES them. All the local stores carry these in the smaller sizes as well so they are a great snack to grab and bring to the games with me.
Heather C.
Rathdrum, ID
I bought a big bag of these form Costco. What a great healthy snack! I loved that they where shelled it made it easier for me to eat - and want to eat. It also made less of a mess since I wasn't picking up shells my kids left behind! Would recommend them to a friend and buy then agian for myself!
Kim H.
These make a great snack when I'm hungry and craving something crunchy and salty. They are about as expensive as you would expect for shelled pistachios, but my finger nails don't stand up to shelling a bunch of them at once to make it worth buying the ones still in shells. I really enjoy these.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.