Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Amber M.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jessica G.
Alexander City, AL
Perfect amount of salt. Seriously addicting! I have to buy an extra bag when I pick them up- otherwise my husbanding kiddo eat them all!
Danielle W.
Crane, MO
These are my absolute favorite snack!!! Me and my kids eat these as a quick snack in the car and they are healthy and easy for on the go
Twana S.
Plantation , FL
I love the fact that these are already shelled and you don't half to peel them. This is my go to snack when I still want to feel healthy
Deana H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Always have a bag of the shelled pistachios in my desk at work! Quality is always perfect, and you just cannot go wrong with pistachios!
Rachel D.
I love pistachios and this is a great brand! There are always coupons for these pistachios so we usually always have some in the pantry.
Nicole A.
Wonderful Pistachios roasted and salted are my favorite. I like that they aren't too salty. I highly recommend this brand of pistachios.
Patricia R.
Fresno, CA
My husband and I absolutely love these!! We can eat a whole bag in a sit down. I love to eat these as one of my snacks while I'm at work.
Ellie B.
Pistachios are my absolute favorite dsytime snack. i love the convenience of buying them already shelled, even if they are more expensive
Ellen H.
Sewickley, PA
I live on these. When I'm at home I like cracking the shells myself but these are much more convenient on the go or for a library snack.
Ana Maria C.
Grand Island, NE
Love pistachio sooooo much . Just give me the original ones and I'm good . In not a big nut person but pistachios are okay in my tummy
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.