Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.

BY WONDERFUL #76 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? I ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Target
Akeish T.
Akeish T.
Bronx, NY
The best brand of pistachio. Other brabds taste weird and funny to me. My son loves this brand. And u can get it cheap at aldi.
Raena C.
Raena C.
Rochester, NY
These are the best pistachios ever! The price is definelty worth it because these taste so good and are the perfect party food
Shelby K.
Shelby K.
Kansas City, MO
Pistachios are delicious. I especially like Wonderful brand because they give you the option to buy them already cracked open.
Lacey L.
Lacey L.
Yum yum yum!! These are some of my favorites! Love snacking on these throughout the day. I'm always in the mood for a handful.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Lafayette, LA
It's been a while since I've purchased then because of the price, but I love pistachios and this is by far my favorite brand.
Casey H.
Casey H.
The tired woman's answer to pistachios! my Littles love them, but Moms fingers got worn out trying to open them. not anymore!
Nesh H.
Nesh H.
Delicious. Sometimes slightly a little to salty but definitely taste good. One of the better brands of pistachios I've tasted
Tati R.
Tati R.
Midlothian, VA
I love pistachios so much. They are always enjoyable. I don't know what I would do if I they didn't exist. They are so yummy.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Arvin, CA
I love them I eat them all by myself never have enough just with one the only thing is that there price high but worth buying
Callie S.
Callie S.
Powder Springs, GA
Great for a snack because of the easy access to the nut and the wonderful nutritious value and flavor.highly highly recommend
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.