BY WONDERFUL #32 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

Buy on Target
Jen R.
Buffalo, NY
This is my go to snack. There are few nuts that have to be tossed because they are bad, and it's got minimul ingredients. Bought at Wegmans.
Denise G.
Long beach, CA
YES! Try these! Yummy delicious pistachios! Easy to throw in a salad for a little crunch, so worth it for the shelled or in shell! Love both!
Danielle F.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
I love the taste, hate the price!! They are amazing but cost too much for so little. Once you easy one toy can not stop, they are addicting.
Christa W.
Owasso
I LOVE THESE! Not only are they delicious, they are healthy! Yay! I eat these on their own, as well as in salads. They are worth every penny.
sara m.
I love these they fill you up some and taste great lightly salted. Plus they are fun to crack open and seem like a relatively healthy snack.
Geraldine N.
Hyde Park
Best pistachio brand. The shells are mostly open, so they are easy to eat and delicious. They are usually fresh, very few stale nuts.
Franchesca G.
This are perfect for snacking during the day, always crispy and shelled!!! Can't stop eating them. Also, they are perfect for my #beachbag
Linda R.
Shelled pistachios are the best. Not having to shell them for my son makes it so much better. I do think they are a little too salty though
Yona H.
These are the best and one of my favorites because they are good for you and already shelled BUT I have to be careful not to over indulge!
Vanessa R.
Topeka, KS
All the goodness without the hassle! I like eating these at work when I don't have the time to open individual shells. They are addictive!
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.
Catherine B.
Legaspi City, Albay
This looks pretty delicious but is this budget-friendly?
Jeanette S.
Logan Twp
This I fav snack for my hubby! He is completely addicted to all things pistachio!