Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.

BY WONDERFUL #80 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Candi B.
I love the convenience of these already being shelled! They are the same great product without the hassle of removing the shells.
Brynn W.
Boise, ID
I love that these come shelled! I pack these often for my snacks at dance class or even toss the whole bag in if I'm in a pinch.
Katence T.
Manassas, VA
Love this roasted and salted snacks they are truly wonderfull.pair them with beer or a snacks between meals they taste delicious
Bec H.
Wausau, WI
I'm addicted I love pistachio everything. Muffins are the best... I need them with the shells off because it saves so much time.
Melissa K.
I love pistachiossss! This was a great thing to create them already shelled so delicious and I like the lightly salted approach.
lauren d.
Alvin, TX
The best. simply the best pistachios out there. the taste is amazing and they don't come half broken like a lot of other brands
cassandra c.
Brought on a camping trip and they were incredible. I love pistachios and these were the perfect amount of salted nothing crazy
Larissa C.
Boonville, CA
Get cracking! These are literally the best because even though they have the shell, the perfect amount of salt gets to the nut!
Alison V.
Love love love that these are shelled! Perfectly salted and an easy snack to eat on the go! Easy to eat since they are shelled!
Amy C.
Springville, UT
These are the best shelled pistachios I've purchased to date. Many of the other brands are too salty, but these are just right.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.