Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Amber M.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Linda R.
Shelled pistachios are the best. Not having to shell them for my son makes it so much better. I do think they are a little too salty though
Franchesca G.
This are perfect for snacking during the day, always crispy and shelled!!! Can't stop eating them. Also, they are perfect for my #beachbag
Geraldine N.
Hyde Park
Best pistachio brand. The shells are mostly open, so they are easy to eat and delicious. They are usually fresh, very few stale nuts.
Dena I.
Webster, NY
Can't get enough of these. We eat them all the time. Nothing's worse than one with the she'll still closed. Expensive but worth the price.
Jennifer C.
Reserve, LA
Good goodd good is all I can say and I've omlt .my grandfayher in law use to eag them daily and fme my girls amd my husband camt eat enough
Stephanie R.
Canal Fulton, OH
These are super expensive... But so so good. I hate the price, but I have to literally tear myself away because I could eat the whole bag.
Jenna L.
Bangor, ME
Pistachios are my go to protein power snack! I love the salty and smooth flavor and especially love the option to buy them already shelled
Yona H.
These are the best and one of my favorites because they are good for you and already shelled BUT I have to be careful not to over indulge!
Sheila M.
Hanford, CA
This is my go-to snack, always have some of these around the house, the only thing I would love to see them do is offer a sea salt version
Ellie B.
Pistachios are my absolute favorite dsytime snack. i love the convenience of buying them already shelled, even if they are more expensive
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.