BY WONDERFUL #32 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

Buy on Target
Megan W.
Tioga, Pa
Love pistachios. but very expensive anywhere you go... usually i get a small to go bag in the chekc out line for a small snack.. very addicting
Brandi P.
I finally got to try these the other day and I love them!!! My husband and two sons also really enjoy eating them as well. What a great snack!
Lyndsey R.
Uniontown, PA
Everyone in my family loves pistachios, and these are by far the best. My kids have fun shelling them. I eat them at work for an energy boost.
Melody H.
Orem, UT
Oooooh! These are sooooo good! My husband has to ration out servings so I don't just keep eating them. I remind him they have a lot of protein!
Sadie A.
Ozark, MO
I love these little green bites of bliss! They are so tasty and good for you! They are a bit pricey (so prepare to splurge), but well worth it!
Julie K.
Rochester, NY
The fact that these come pre-shelled is honestly great. I love pistachios but shelling them anywhere but home is always a little inconvenient.
sara m.
I love these they fill you up some and taste great lightly salted. Plus they are fun to crack open and seem like a relatively healthy snack.
Danielle F.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
I love the taste, hate the price!! They are amazing but cost too much for so little. Once you easy one toy can not stop, they are addicting.
Chloe S.
These are a great snack for on the go. Grab a handful and you're good to go! They're also cheaper than pistachios with shells, and less work!
Ashley J.
Forney, TX
My grandmother used to give us these when we were younger, you can never go wrong with pistachios. These are the perfect snack, I love them!
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.
Catherine B.
Legaspi City, Albay
This looks pretty delicious but is this budget-friendly?
Jeanette S.
Logan Twp
This I fav snack for my hubby! He is completely addicted to all things pistachio!