Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.

BY WONDERFUL #20 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? I ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Deedra M.
Deedra M.
Garrett, KY
So addictive! I love these as a snack. The last is delicious and the salt is just right! I could eat the entire bag in one sitting!
Marlee B.
Marlee B.
Albuquerque , NM
Pistachios are the best nuts around! They taste delicious and they are a great snack and provide lots of healthy fat to your diet.
Mary Kate P.
Mary Kate P.
Lexington , KY
The only brand of pistachios I'll buy! They're the perfect amount of salted. Definitely buying them shelled makes a difference too
Brandy J.
Brandy J.
Baltimore, MD
I love pistachios and especially the fact that they are shelled because it creates less of a clean up so you can eat them anywhere
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Conway, AR
I like that I don't have to shell these. These cost a little more than the ones with shells. Are a good salty snack. Tastes great.
Kendra C.
Kendra C.
Never had pistachios before so I can't compare the taste with any other brand but they are delicious just the right amount of salt
Kat M.
Kat M.
Great way to get protein when you're on a diet. Small amount will do the job that most others won't. My whole family loves these!
Lian D.
Lian D.
I love pistachios, but I don't always have time to shell them or can't (in a meeting or on the go). These area great alternative.
Amber V.
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI
Who doesn't love their pistachios coming already shelled? This makes it so much easier to eat pistachios! My favorite nut of all!
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Claxton , GA
My family loves Wonderful Pistachios. It is a family tradition that everyone gets a bag of these in their stockings at Christmas.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.