BY WONDERFUL #32 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

Dana A.
Naples, FL
I love this nuts they art so tasty I just wish they were not so expensive but it's a great product and great taste I buy them every once in awhile.
Esther C.
Laredo, TX
These are a little in the pricey side, but if you love pistachios, hello. Great product. Great taste. Easy eating because they're already shelled.
Madison C.
Toccoa, GA
MY FAVORITE NUTS IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE!!!! Once I open the package, there's no going back. I eat the whole thing before I close up the package. Lol
Shyann G.
Woodland Hills, CA
The shelled are my favorite because I can eat them faster without the work of removing the shell. They do lose some flavor but they are still good.
Tone K.
Marshall, VA
How can you not LOVE this product. It is already shelled for you and it has the perfect amount of salt. A handful of these keeps my hunger at bay.
Elizabeth W.
Sussex, WI
These are such a nice snack! The downside is that Pistachios are expensive! I like the flavor of all these and surprisingly, they can fill you up.
Crissan J.
Homestead, FL
I absolutely love these... Very fresh and well roasted. You hardly find those bad nuts in the bags that are normally in other bags on pistachios
Heidi S.
Wonderful snack to eat anytime of the day..at home or work. These are amazing because it doesn't matter how much you eat....they're healthy too!
Jennifer W.
Murfreesboro, AR
Great salty snack. Perfect to keep in my desk at work for the 3:00 munchies. Love not having to shell them myself, saves so much time and hassle.
Megan W.
Tioga, Pa
Love pistachios. but very expensive anywhere you go... usually i get a small to go bag in the chekc out line for a small snack.. very addicting
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.
Catherine B.
Legaspi City, Albay
This looks pretty delicious but is this budget-friendly?
Jeanette S.
Logan Twp
This I fav snack for my hubby! He is completely addicted to all things pistachio!