Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Amber M.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Megan W.
Tioga, Pa
Love pistachios. but very expensive anywhere you go... usually i get a small to go bag in the chekc out line for a small snack.. very addicting
Latiesha O.
This is a favorite in my house. A go to snack. I love the packaging and a easy start to a healthy diet They are so delicious and fun to eat.
Chloe S.
These are a great snack for on the go. Grab a handful and you're good to go! They're also cheaper than pistachios with shells, and less work!
Christa W.
Owasso
I LOVE THESE! Not only are they delicious, they are healthy! Yay! I eat these on their own, as well as in salads. They are worth every penny.
Jen R.
Buffalo, NY
This is my go to snack. There are few nuts that have to be tossed because they are bad, and it's got minimul ingredients. Bought at Wegmans.
Denise G.
Long beach, CA
YES! Try these! Yummy delicious pistachios! Easy to throw in a salad for a little crunch, so worth it for the shelled or in shell! Love both!
Ashley J.
Forney, TX
My grandmother used to give us these when we were younger, you can never go wrong with pistachios. These are the perfect snack, I love them!
Danielle F.
green sea, SC
I love the taste, hate the price!! They are amazing but cost too much for so little. Once you easy one toy can not stop, they are addicting.
sara m.
I love these they fill you up some and taste great lightly salted. Plus they are fun to crack open and seem like a relatively healthy snack.
Vanessa R.
Topeka, KS
All the goodness without the hassle! I like eating these at work when I don't have the time to open individual shells. They are addictive!
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.