Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Vanessa M.
Wichita, KS
Fresh consistent nuts with the right amount of salt. Package is just right for the cost. Resealing of package keeps them fresh longer
cindy s.
Malden, MA
These's have been my favorite brand of Pistachios. They are so easy to rip out of the shell. It also has the right enough salt in it.
Kristy G.
Lakewood, Oh
What's not to live?! Pistachios are the best but with a silky smooth buttery taste, the salt is the perfect thing to top it all off!
Hina G.
Orlando, FL
I love pistachios. These are my favorite brand of pistachios they are perfectly salted and roasted and just enough to last me a week
Judy M.
Benson, AZ
YUMMY NUTRITIOUS LITTLE GREEN BALLS OF ENERGY.POP SOME IN YOUR MOUTH AND YOUR READY TO GO.ALSO A GREAT SURPRISE IN SALADS AND SOUPS.
Syra K.
My father loves this brand and always mentions how it's the greatest one. Probably have five unopened bags in the pantry right now 🙄
Jillian H.
Dongola, IL
I love pistachios and these are no exception! I like that these are shelled and I don't have to hurt my mouth/teeth when I eat them.
Katie F.
Wonderful Pistachios are my absolute favorite nut to snack on. They're a good source of protein and god fats and they're delicious.
Ashley H.
Sumiton, AL
My dad always keeps these at his house!!! They are his favorite snack, I prefer them with the shells on them but these are good too
Deedra M.
Garrett, KY
So addictive! I love these as a snack. The last is delicious and the salt is just right! I could eat the entire bag in one sitting!
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.