BY WONDERFUL #25 in Nuts & Seeds

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart*
IPrincess W.
I have always bought the shelled pistachios. I tried a bag of the shelled pistachios and they are easier to eat for a snack without all of the shells.
Noel W.
Cross Lanes , WV
I love pistachios! as much as I enjoy cracking them myself, these are the perfect snack when cracking them is inconvenient, while driving for example.
makay s.
Love these pistachios! Such a handy go to snack. You can get these at any store you want. Soooo delicious. Recommend you to try it out if you haven't!
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
My daughter would eat the whole bag in one sitting if I let her! I love the taste and freshness also love the fact that I don't have to shell them!!
Audrey C.
San Diego, CA
A delightful indulgence, I can eat a whole bag in one sitting. Has the perfect amount of salt on them and it's so satisfying to crack open each nut.
Christy F.
Gordon, GA
Highly addictive with every single bite! I can go through an entire bag by myself in no time! And yes, they are a little expensive, but worth a try!
Brittany A.
Mocksville
I never buy pistachios in the shell anymore! This makes a healthy snack so much more convenient. I would buy them more often if the price came down.
Ann D.
Pittsburgh, PA
My whole family enjoys these pistachios! The fact that they are shelled, makes it super easy to portion out for a quick snack on the go. Love them!
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz Love these I use them a snack on movie night would recommend.
Dana A.
Naples, FL
I love this nuts they art so tasty I just wish they were not so expensive but it's a great product and great taste I buy them every once in awhile.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.
Catherine B.
Legaspi City, Albay
This looks pretty delicious but is this budget-friendly?
Jeanette S.
Logan Twp
This I fav snack for my hubby! He is completely addicted to all things pistachio!