Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Amber M.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Brittany A.
Mocksville
I never buy pistachios in the shell anymore! This makes a healthy snack so much more convenient. I would buy them more often if the price came down.
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
My daughter would eat the whole bag in one sitting if I let her! I love the taste and freshness also love the fact that I don't have to shell them!!
liz w.
Waukesha , WI
These are such a nice snack! The downside is that Pistachios are expensive! I like the flavor of all these and surprisingly, they can fill you up.
Esther C.
Laredo, TX
These are a little in the pricey side, but if you love pistachios, hello. Great product. Great taste. Easy eating because they're already shelled.
Dana A.
Naples, FL
I love this nuts they art so tasty I just wish they were not so expensive but it's a great product and great taste I buy them every once in awhile.
Ann D.
Pittsburgh, PA
My whole family enjoys these pistachios! The fact that they are shelled, makes it super easy to portion out for a quick snack on the go. Love them!
Laiken M.
Very pricey so i only buy every now and then. love the taste of them though! easy to snack on. I buy them at SAMS cause it is a better deal there.
Tone K.
Marshall, VA
How can you not LOVE this product. It is already shelled for you and it has the perfect amount of salt. A handful of these keeps my hunger at bay.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz Love these I use them a snack on movie night would recommend.
Shyann G.
Woodland Hills, CA
The shelled are my favorite because I can eat them faster without the work of removing the shell. They do lose some flavor but they are still good.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.