Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Amber M.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Melissa S.
Northport, AL
You can always count on great wuality from this brand. My kids love pistachios. It's a great healthy snack. Even my 5 year old can crack open the shells.
Thresa H.
Great flavor and perfect to take on the go. No worry about opening shells and having a place to put them. Awesome for my daughter in the car or anywhere!
Sierra H.
Elyria, OH
Pistachios are my favorite kind of nuts, particularly Wonderful Pistachios. There's almost never a rotten tasting nut and the shells are easy to get off
Natasha C.
These are great pistachios, of course. I like the simple ones with just salt but I bet the other flavors would be good too. I wish they had chili lime.
makay s.
Love these pistachios! Such a handy go to snack. You can get these at any store you want. Soooo delicious. Recommend you to try it out if you haven't!
IPrincess W.
I have always bought the shelled pistachios. I tried a bag of the shelled pistachios and they are easier to eat for a snack without all of the shells.
Noel W.
Cross Lanes, WV
I love pistachios! as much as I enjoy cracking them myself, these are the perfect snack when cracking them is inconvenient, while driving for example.
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
Delicious for cooking and snacking. I enjoy having them as a midday snack and they are not overly salted. It's very handy to have them already shelled
Stephanie R.
GROVELAND, FL
Honestly I'm not too fond of pistachios, but I do like their salty exterior. It may be a waste but I just grab
their saltiness and throw the rest away.
Brittany A.
Mocksville
I never buy pistachios in the shell anymore! This makes a healthy snack so much more convenient. I would buy them more often if the price came down.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.