Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.Wonderful Pistachios Wonderful Shelled Pistachios Roasted And Salted 12 oz uploaded by Abbey G.

BY WONDERFUL

Wonderful shelled pistachios roasted and salted 12 oz see more...

• Where is the best place to find and purchase shelled pistachios? ...5 Answers
  • Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jen R.
Buffalo, NY
This is my go to snack. There are few nuts that have to be tossed because they are bad, and it's got minimul ingredients. Bought at Wegmans.
sara m.
I love these they fill you up some and taste great lightly salted. Plus they are fun to crack open and seem like a relatively healthy snack.
Linda R.
Shelled pistachios are the best. Not having to shell them for my son makes it so much better. I do think they are a little too salty though
Jennifer C.
Reserve, LA
Good goodd good is all I can say and I've omlt .my grandfayher in law use to eag them daily and fme my girls amd my husband camt eat enough
Yona H.
These are the best and one of my favorites because they are good for you and already shelled BUT I have to be careful not to over indulge!
Sheila M.
Hanford, CA
This is my go-to snack, always have some of these around the house, the only thing I would love to see them do is offer a sea salt version
Franchesca G.
This are perfect for snacking during the day, always crispy and shelled!!! Can't stop eating them. Also, they are perfect for my #beachbag
Dena I.
Webster, NY
Can't get enough of these. We eat them all the time. Nothing's worse than one with the she'll still closed. Expensive but worth the price.
Vanessa R.
Topeka, KS
All the goodness without the hassle! I like eating these at work when I don't have the time to open individual shells. They are addictive!
Stephanie R.
Canal Fulton, OH
These are super expensive... But so so good. I hate the price, but I have to literally tear myself away because I could eat the whole bag.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Why can pistachios never be cheap!!!!!!
Kayla S.